Help! What bird is that?

Kristina20
by Kristina20 · 41 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
Cybering in a class isnt that interesting like. you get naked and look around << >>
OH PEOPLE ARE WATCHIN MEH SO HAWT
and that bird looks yummy i wonder if he taste as yummy as
he looks? does it taste like chicken? O.o
Posted 13 years ago
we have those bird here in lithuanian they eat bugs and stuff but mostly bugs i dont know what its name is but i can assure you that bird eats bugs
Posted 13 years ago
Ewww i take back what i said That bird is Groooss
Posted 13 years ago
also they make their nests on building corners with dirt and their own saliva . they catch the bugs in the sky :P they are awesome.
lol and person above me what did you expect that they ? pringles? candy? or anything else thats not gross? x3 im joking
Posted 13 years ago
Atleast your right with what i expected O.o, Then... Wait dosen't that mean they are like chicken?
Posted 13 years ago
Minmi wrote:
Atleast your right with what i expected O.o, Then... Wait dosen't that mean they are like chicken?

mmm tastes like chicken ... that being said i'm not sure if they are like chicken or like poop x3 i can cook one for you do you dare to try out ? >:)
Posted 13 years ago
err sure D:
Posted 13 years ago
Minmi wrote:
err sure D:

+cooks and gives you the bird with feathers still attached to it body and the head staring at you+ eat up dont break my heart i made it just for you +looks evilishly suspicious+ >:)
Posted 13 years ago
D: JESUS
Posted 13 years ago
That's one hell of a cute bird! :D

And eww @ the latest posts