User BBC Code Tag Testing

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 65 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
step-brother = incest

I wouldn't technically call it incest as you and him don't have the same blood inside you.
Posted 12 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
step-brother = incest

I wouldn't technically call it incest as you and him don't have the same blood inside you.

Ummm immoral?
Posted 12 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
Error 404 wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
step-brother = incest

Ummm immoral?

Well not really. Just a fact. Would you call gay immoral because they go against religion that says man can't marry a man? It's the same thing.
Posted 12 years ago
No,but a brother-sister relationship is more divine and it's immoral to take that relationship sexually.
Posted 12 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
No,but a brother-sister relationship is more divine and it's immoral to take that relationship sexually.

If you can't take man-man relation as immoral, this is normal women-man relation. Religion says that man can't marry brother or sister. Stepbrother/Stepsister is man made. They are not blood related and in reality not really their brother/sisters. Religion no where says that you can't marry stepbrother or stepsister.
Posted 12 years ago
I'm not talking in terms of religion.
Posted 12 years ago
If it's consensual and no one is being harmed then who gives a fuck, let people do what they want.

Now, back on-topic please.
Posted 12 years ago
Just to point out tho if you married a girl and then her mother and your father married each other, then you would be married to your step sister
Posted 12 years ago
D.M wrote:
If it's consensual and no one is being harmed then who gives a fuck, let people do what they want.

There is no on-topic. It was just a code testing >.<

Random wrote:
Just to point out tho if you married a girl and then her mother and your father married each other, then you would be married to your step sister

Yea what bout then jon. Would you consider that immoral?
Posted 12 years ago
Error 404 wrote:
D.M wrote:

There is no on-topic. It was just a code testing >.<

Random wrote:

Yea what bout then jon. Would you consider that immoral?

Since they are not blood related that is not immoral but it will create some nasty obsticles later in life.