Message to all mafia members!

C-Digg
by C-Digg · 73 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 10 years ago
I buy from resellers as well but one of them almost messed me up when I purchased from them holding my credits I eventually got them and switched to another site no problems since then.
Posted 8 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
Sir Saignren wrote:I want to open more than one public room.As it is right now I can't open any, which kills because I want to start a roleplaying Clan on there...PM me when you get AP, and I can show you a trick for an additional room.

Can you share the trick to get additional room to us as well! please! All new accounts do not get a free chat room...so please! Thank you always Don...:pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :turkey:
Posted 8 years ago
thessa wrote:
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:Sir Saignren wrote:I want to open more than one public room.As it is right now I can't open any, which kills because I want to start a roleplaying Clan on there...PM me when you get AP, and I can show you a trick for an additional room.Can you share the trick to get additional room to us as well!please! All new accounts do not get a free chat room...so please!Thank you always Don...

Neither of the old free room tricks work anymore.
Posted 8 years ago
I want to highlight the hypocrisy of IMVU castrating all the male population in order to make IMVU safer for kids (like a soft penis is safer for kids) and the UFI poses are 1mm closer than the AP ones. This is a hateful plan for all male population. Thanks God, there is IMVU mafia to fix it.
Posted 8 years ago
kingminoas wrote:
I want to highlight the hypocrisy of IMVU castrating all the male population in order to make IMVU safer for kids (like a soft penis is safer for kids) and the UFI poses are 1mm closer than the AP ones. This is a hateful plan for all male population. Thanks God, there is IMVU mafia to fix it.

Amen to that :pumpkin: :pumpkin:
Posted 8 years ago
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:
thessa wrote:Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:Sir Saignren wrote:I want to open more than one public room.As it is right now I can't open any, which kills because I want to start a roleplaying Clan on there...PM me when you get AP, and I can show you a trick for an additional room.Can you share the trick to get additional room to us as well!please! All new accounts do not get a free chat room...so please!Thank you always Don...

Neither of the old free room tricks work anymore.

awww...thanks anyway! :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :pumpkin: :turkey:
Posted 8 years ago
thessa wrote:
Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:thessa wrote:Don Von Alpha Dom wrote:Sir Saignren wrote:I want to open more than one public room.As it is right now I can't open any, which kills because I want to start a roleplaying Clan on there...PM me when you get AP, and I can show you a trick for an additional room.Can you share the trick to get additional room to us as well!please! All new accounts do not get a free chat room...so please!Thank you always Don...Neither of the old free room tricks work anymore.awww...thanks anyway!

lol thes yea i have seen that don said "old tricks" he didnt say anything about new ones that our @ DM just might find lol :)) he's smarter then imvu lol :D :aHappy:
Posted 8 years ago
true as helll