To sell your credits it's so hard!

Axiom
by Axiom · 10 posts
9 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 9 years ago · Author
Well I would like open this topic for IMVU's creators, nowadays sell credits to resellers has become like winning lottery. You know the best resellers are Cassiopeian and Credx by Visnova. They pay $ 36,00 per 100k.

I found a topic on IMVU's forum, but our sweet DarkAngel5 (sweet? NAH!) has locked it. http://imvu.com/catalog/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpbb2&file=viewtopic.php&t=291215&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

I'm wondering if anyone has this issue as me, I must wait some days for sell my credits, lately it become like a big game hunting, what can we do about this issue?

I wanted write a post on IMVU's forum, but that could be like waste my time.

Anyone hve suggestions? Revolution? Or can we make 100 posts at the same time on IMVU? What can we do??

Might a creator earn credits and can not sell them? That's absurd...
Posted 9 years ago
I've never had a problem selling my credits. I normally sell my credits to IMVUCE.com when I get 100k. Granted I don't sell all that often so maybe that's why it's easier for me. I also haven't sold in a while so maybe the situation has changed.

Though reading that post, it seems that most don't approve of the rate IMVUCE sells at ($35 per 100k). I have been okay with this for a long time because I was not aware anyone else was selling for more but also because IMVUCE is quick and painless for me. I literally just type in my name and how much I want to sell an in like 30mins I got my money. SO I guess I'm also paying for convenience.
IMVUCE is closed as other anyway, I need to sell every 7/10 days, believe me it's really annoying to hunt these resellers, lately I need 4 or 5 days of hunting.. this is why I guess I'm not alone to have this issue, also I think IMVU can't be blind about this, they restricted rules to resellers, they must solve our problem. They only have time to fatten their pockets, what they would do without creators? I wanna revolution...damn it! We can't complain about this on IMVU's forum... sometime IMVU remind me something like Gestapo :(
Posted 9 years ago
axiom wrote:
IMVUCE is closed as other anyway, I need to sell every 7/10 days, believe me it's really annoying to hunt these resellers, lately I need 4 or 5 days of hunting.. this is why I guess I'm not alone to have this issue, also I think IMVU can't be blind about this, they restricted rules to resellers, they must solve our problem. They only have time to fatten their pockets, what they would do without creators? I wanna revolution...damn it! We can't complain about this on IMVU's forum... sometime IMVU remind me something like Gestapo

IMVUCE was open when I made my post, it's normal for them to close though. Normally they don't stay closed for too long though.

Feel free to complain about it here, you can discuss anything you want here (except topics on how to hurt people and steal of course).

I don't see IMVU doing anything about it. Even if they caused all resellers to disappear, I am sure there would be some people still creating on IMVU because I hear from a lot of creators that they just do it for fun. So IMVU doesn't have to worry about providing an incentive to develop because there will always be people deving so they don't care. I do it for fun as well but I also use it as a means to make some extra cash so I understand both sides. We just need to keep people buying their credits from resellers instead of IMVU.

Do what people in the thread you linked to were suggesting, advertise your favorite reseller and always point people to a reseller instead of IMVU for credit purchases and make people aware of what putting resellers out of business would do.
I agree with you, but me too make it for passion, and also I think I'm a professional, so I do it for money too. We know that the majority developers produce tons of trash and IMVU don't care about this, cause every dumb dev give them taxes=credits=money. So we are their greatest treasure, and they put shit around us ... this is not right, this is worth a great revolution from us ....yes I'mangry, and I know many meshers are angry too. I just would like to find a way to fight this injustice, maybe you didn't understand that I hate IMVU, and I'm therefore part of the Mafia, so I feel as in my home here... oh... i hate to complain, I like be concentrated about solution (well, 2 beers and I'm a bit drunk tonite...)
Posted 9 years ago
Yeah, even Im not dev I agree with both of you. simply, we can say resellers dont buy because they stoked up credits. people that I offer them to buy from resellers (my fav was devcredits) dont trust them. instead giving excessively more money to imvu so they trust. it is needed to increase flow of credits through devs and consumers for the benefit of both side. and my short-term solution which is not temporary is constructing trust toward resellers. btw I would support any revolution idea bcs I see owners of imvu making money with sprinkle of effort. there appear new other platforms having way more better graphics that can replace imvu
I can't believe it.. IMVUCE is Anshe? Really I sold my credits to Anshe??? DM I wanna kill you...

Posted 9 years ago
axiom wrote:
I can't believe it.. IMVUCE is Anshe? Really I sold my credits to Anshe??? DM I wanna kill you...

What's wrong with Anshe?
Really you dont know her... she started with SL, then she took many Chinese meshers as slaves, and has been put thousands of meshes on IMVU, killing our market, also she made mobbing to many small mesher like me, she used her slaves to put bad comments on our products. I spoke with many old meshers, and they told me just bad things about her ... Anshe is a bitch . Obvious this is my opinion, but I won't be who give her something like credits.