confused

hellokittymew
by hellokittymew · 3 posts
7 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 7 years ago · Author
i have 2 items in my card but im cofussed on after i pay how does it gett sent to my avi?
Posted 7 years ago
If you mean on the cart here on IMVU mafias you have to check out your order, then you'll receive the bill you have to pay and after the payment you'll have to wait for the deliver. The person who delivers the merch is the one who placed the offer on here. For ex. I'm a creator with my IMVU account so I make my credits thanks to my activity, I place an offer on here, I get the request, get the bill paid (in which the buyer sent me the nickname of the avi I have to deliver the credits) and then I simply transfer those credit from my avi to the one indicated. The same works for all the other things. The forum offers a safe place for the seller to sell their stuffs and for the people who's interested to buy them.
Hope I'd helped you out! :excitedwave:
Posted 7 years ago
hellokittymew wrote:
i have 2 items in my card but im cofussed on after i pay how does it gett sent to my avi?

Question: How will I receive my products?

Answer: Products are delivered within 48 hours after payment through our site's built-in systems. Within 48 hours after payment, you will receive a PM leading you through the delivery process. The 48 hours start once the payment has reached our end. Orders may be delayed by holidays. You may request expedited delivery from sellers. Some of our sellers do offer faster delivery for a small fee.

Source: https://www.imvumafias.org/community/faq.php#f0r1