Poem... for imvu Mafia. realise people i met.

Emperor
by Emperor · 2 posts
6 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 6 years ago · Author
what if i wasnt family what if didnt register... what i couldnt breathe.. what if i couldnt speak... i couldnt move... will you still be my best friend....will you still be my family what if my body ache.... and i have one of those days....what if im stressin that day... will you still be there and still love me? will you still be my bestfriend and family until of the end of time. will you be best my friend when thing goes hard... when life is hard... what i go soon. wil you still remember me.... will you talk to me... when you feel like your life is falling apart....if thing dont your path....will you still be my best friend... if look to blue sky... and see shape of you... will you still remember me? what if i die today.. and my memory fade away... will you remember me? the thing scare me.... what if complained.... what if im a pain in ass. what if was no body will you still be family.... what if i get upset and made you furstarted.. will you still be my family... nothing went our way.... promise you wont leave me...? i hear a song... so i had to relate like ours... so will you remember me.. i wish i can let my family know... what my future holds.. i wish i knew what hell im doing for....but i dont even remember my memory... what ever future holds.. its promise i cant keep. cause i dont know what it will flow i dont know what it will do... just still be my family... i try to be there for good and bad ur happiness matter than mine.... just love me if you guys are in death bed... ill get ticket to hold your hand.. say just remember me.... say hi to my family... ill switch place for you... i just what you to know... your family... im sorry for pain im sorry for rage... i just want you has my family... i promise ill give you world your all family to me... ill kill person for you.. cause your family.. you have no idea who you are... you realise of them all... thank for you being my family just remember my memorys.
Posted 6 years ago
I give that a pos.