IMVULite help me survived from crashcode (ig)

babeee
by babeee · 4 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago · Author
My friend and i was lurking in room, and the rooms almost full I thought the ppls in there changing too much make me feel kinda laggy

but its fine I can still whisper with my friend in room

I've noticed ppls keep poofing thn back, say they were crashed, but not the whole room crashed together, just 2 or 3 peoples at the same time

Then suddenly i got kicked out by the mod, but idm i g2g anyway

my friend still in the room and he told me, they were discussing I using crash code made them crashed after that ;c

-sigh- (and i swear its not me >'<)

Ending: uhmm yeah you can see how powerful imvulite is xD
Posted 5 years ago
That has nothing to do with Imvulite tho.
Posted 5 years ago
Just use t3de I don't believe crash codes work on it. Not to sure though. You would have to check with @ DataMine on that he's knows a lot more about the crash code thing. I have had a lot of people just use some type of code or something that boots me completely off imvu, and I have to login again. Not sure how they do it but it is annoying.
Posted 5 years ago
smykey wrote:
Just use t3de I don't believe crash codes work on it. Not to sure though. You would have to check with @ DataMine on that he's knows a lot more about the crash code thing. I have had a lot of people just use some type of code or something that boots me completely off imvu, and I have to login again. Not sure how they do it but it is annoying.

i know how i made a crash code its easy enough for a kid to do lol