Warcraft 3 new update

Zirolty
by Zirolty · 2 posts
5 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 5 years ago · Author
Blizzard says that Reforged is going to be an extremely faithful remaster of Warcraft 3. To that end, those playing on Reforged can actually still play multiplayer against those using the original version of the game, and Blizzard has said that even mods and maps made in Warcraft 3 should work in Reforged without an issue. This new Update on warcraft will change everything and give a new flame of hope to me and others players of this classic.

Anyone here interested in playing ii online?

-- Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:11 pm --

Almost forgot

The release date new is this:
Warcraft 3: Reforged will be releasing some time in 2019, but a beta will be happening “early 2019” according to senior producer Pete Stilwell. We're already through the first half of 2019 without any news of a beta, though hopefully this doesn't mean the release date will be pushed back as well. It’s not clear exactly what this beta will entail, but you can sign up for a chance to receive an invite by following the steps listed on Blizzard’s official website. Stilwell didn’t say how long the beta will last for, but did imply that this would be an actual beta full of incomplete features and constant tweaks. That's in spite of the news that Blizzard won't be releasing anything major in 2019. Hopefully the remaster doesn't count as a "major" Blizzard game. So I hope until december of this year the game will be release. if anyone is interested in playing this. Send me a PM, pls
Posted 5 years ago
@Zirolty

I'm personally looking forward to Warcraft III: Reforged

I just hope maps and mods from the original Warcraft III will work on it, and I am really looking forward to seeing the map editor updates ... hopefully an increase on map limits.

Warcraft II modding was what original got me into programming, and Warcraft III after that.