Flyff a new BEST game NO CBT

Hantarione
by Hantarione · 15 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hey guys I just found out a new game called Flyff.Maybe you are wondering what Flyff mean.. well it mean Fly For Fun.The game is very addictive with many servers 8) I will explain most things here.In this game are also job advancements like in Wonderking.The game is NOT in CBT (Closed Beta Test) so there will not be a wipe.

System Requirements :

Minimum : CPU - Pentium III 800 MHZ
RAM - 128 MB
VGA - Geforce 2mx 200 32mb-64mb

Recommended : CPU - PentiumIII 1GHz
RAM - 512 MB
VGA - Geforce 3 128mb-256mb

As you see the system requirements are not really high and the game is cool =)
First class is Vagrant (All people starts as a vagrant) untill level 15 try to NOT spend any points in skills.Don't add points in skills...when you are Vagrant there are only 3 skills but are useless.With some buffs from a NPC Buff Pang is better to hit with normal attack.When you reach level 15 you can't make anymore exp untill you don't complete the job change class.You can become Assist,Mercenary,Acrobat or Knight... ( I don't know sure if is Knight , but is something like that )
If you want make an Acrobat (I am Acrobat right now) and want become an AoE Ranger best money maker in game add 1 Dex - 1 Sta untill you do 40 Sta (without buffs) and then add only in Dex all points.
I have an Assist lvl 31... Assist level fastest in game because he leech.Leech is when others kill monsters and you just watch.In game you watch and heal + buff people only.That is easy,but is not good money maker because people that fight with monster are not as far as assist from items because assist must stay back so other people can take the monsters.When you reach level 60 is last job advance .. when you are Assist you can be Ring Master (RM) or Billposter (BP) If you want be a ring master better to make a Full Support Assist.If you want Billposter make a battle assist.Acrobat can be Ranger or BJ (Bow Jester) and no its not Blow Job.
When you reach level 20 you can buy a board and you can fly =D

You can download from : http://flyff.gpotato.com/?m=download

You can register from : http://register.gpotato.com/index.php?m ... gistration

For more questions visit : http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Main_Page

As I said I have a level 31 Assist , but i screw it up and I made an Acrobat (level 21) my name in game is FructRo and I play on server 1.
Posted 14 years ago
thanx for sharin ur knowledge
No more playing on original :P now I play on private... if you want it visit

www.demonflyff.com
Posted 14 years ago
nah ill skip this game lol
ok then if you skip all games can you don't say us ?
Posted 14 years ago
wow :o
Posted 14 years ago
haha i see u are sensitive on this game .. i download client and started it looks nice .. so could u find me in game and help me hahahaa :P
Posted 14 years ago
Just clarifying this game isn't new... It's been out for years, but yea if you don't mind free MMO's then this game is alright. I tried it about 3 years ago and didn't like it because if you don't pay you feel so disadvantaged compared to those who do.
Posted 14 years ago
Best games I Play Lawolf FTW :DDD
Posted 14 years ago
Thanks for the outstended invitation, Ill be sure to check it out sooner or later, I think ive seen an ad for it on facebook if im not mistaken, but either way, Ill take a glace at it to see what its like and whats it about