14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
i am a beast at MW2 best where i am at
Posted 14 years ago
lol i am better haha
Posted 14 years ago · Author
u wish i will one anyone but now my mw2 broke bummer
Posted 14 years ago
I wonder why people come to forums to brag about how good they are when they should really be sticking to the game console where it really matters in the first place, public bragging and egos will do nothing but start nonsense in the forums, im sure we are all good at MW2 and we all declare ourselves as the beast of the game, but honestly what is bragging going to do?
Posted 14 years ago
i am a beast at Sims :D :D :D
Posted 14 years ago
StarKiller wrote:
I wonder why people come to forums to brag about how good they are when they should really be sticking to the game console where it really matters in the first place, public bragging and egos will do nothing but start nonsense in the forums, im sure we are all good at MW2 and we all declare ourselves as the beast of the game, but honestly what is bragging going to do?

Did you know that in Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (PC) your character [Duke] doesn't have health, but ego instead? :D
And what's better, they give you ego for killing... It's like a paradise for me :lol:
Posted 14 years ago
DaGal wrote:
StarKiller wrote:

Did you know that in Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project (PC) your character [Duke] doesn't have health, but ego instead? :D
And what's better, they give you ego for killing... It's like a paradise for me :lol:

Well that is Duke Nukem, he kicks ass and chews bubble gum, that is him, but Im seeing this as an entirely different thing DaGal XD, but good point thought, but not really reaching as of what I was trying to grasp out of bragging
Posted 14 years ago
I am the beast.
Posted 14 years ago
undeadpro wrote:
I am the beast.

Like I said, bragging on forums and in publicity doesnt help, unless your Duke Nukem (there ya go DaGal ^^) and doing so will not make you any better of a player
Posted 14 years ago
Beast? Lol :razz: