Forgotten Pass!

deliax2
by deliax2 · 10 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Forgotten Pass! :!: ... Guys i have a problem and i beg for help. I had this account, with vip name and ap both bought, but someone h4c|<7d my account and changed my pass [ or i changed it in the new years eve when i was damn drunk :oops: ] And the problem is that the email i had on that was recently changed with an jibberish one [ example: jkshhdjd@yahoo.com ] because of another problems exactly like this... Do you know any trick to get my pass back?
Posted 14 years ago
If I had to be honest I think it isn't fair that the None-VIPs can't know how to geth their accounts back..
Also, I wouldn't bother sending IMVU a ticket unless you have concrete proof or you know that Email's password.
My account got h4c|<7d I sent a ticket and my message read that I didn't show relative evidence to the whole hacking thing.

I was really p*ssed off. :cursemouth:
Posted 14 years ago
ChocolateChippers wrote:
If I had to be honest I think it isn't fair that the None-VIPs can't know how to geth their accounts back..
Also, I wouldn't bother sending IMVU a ticket unless you have concrete proof or you know that Email's password.
My account got h4c|<7d I sent a ticket and my message read that I didn't show relative evidence to the whole hacking thing.

I was really p*ssed off. :cursemouth:

We keep account retrieval information in the VIP area because it is not something we want IMVU to know...

If you put a h4c|< out in the open...it is more likely IMVU will patch it before you even get to use it.

Anyway...you need to provide your IP and ISP in the ticket you sent them, so they can compare it to the hackers. If that does not work..., then you need to get all of your friends posting on the IMVU forums till it annoys staff enough to actualy pay attention to you.
as you see under my name...no? i, anyway, was a ex-vip member on imvu :| o.o
oh and btw...i sorted the problem out. My lovely ex-boyfriend changed my password; and now he's all changing my gender, status and keep bothering my friends. It's awfull Dx. my hp is fucked up and everything. Feels like poop. x.x the last time i really signed in on my own was the 1st january of 2010, and now its the 16th january 2010...My status is -im a big fat liar- This really sounds promicing Dx Gah. I so want my pass back. What do i have to do to be mafia vip or whatever?
Posted 14 years ago
deliax2 wrote:
as you see under my name...no? i, anyway, was a ex-vip member on imvu :| o.o

I am not talking about IMVU VIP, I am talking about Mafia VIP.

Mafia VIP is free: http://[FixThisLink]/1-vt921.html?start=0
i added like 2 banners from on the list on my hp. I see them, of course. And im gonna PM you soon. But the whole thing is that i didnt done the survey thing. Is there a problem in that?
yay ^.^ okay ima send the pm. thankyou =D