Nothing important but a chat now trick

Kekococo
by Kekococo · 8 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I found a silly trick that i do with chat now. After you enter chat now have the person leave, once they leave a bar from the top will drop and should say (name) has left the chat do you want to find someone new yes or no. Instead of clicking yes once click it multiple times and your now got your self a party of having a chat now with more then one person at the same time. With me i do this to help any new people that started of imvu and show a group then one person at a time. :p thats all i want to share.
Posted 14 years ago
e.O?
Posted 14 years ago
Kekococo wrote:
I found a silly trick that i do with chat now. After you enter chat now have the person leave, once they leave a bar from the top will drop and should say (name) has left the chat do you want to find someone new yes or no. Instead of clicking yes once click it multiple times and your now got your self a party of having a chat now with more then one person at the same time. With me i do this to help any new people that started of imvu and show a group then one person at a time. :p thats all i want to share.

We know. Thanks for sharing though.
Posted 14 years ago
Its just a bug....lol
Noobfests ftw.
Posted 14 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I did not know this, interesting.

:oops: O.o :hehe:
Posted 14 years ago
sweeet i sorta figured with one time i invited two ppl on by mistake ggls
Posted 14 years ago
Well, I know, but not everybody knows, so it's partially informative. =D>