RANDOM QUSTION

Be Easy92
by Be Easy92 · 22 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
a question from fb.........You must use all the items --- if you had a green crayon, a piece of string, a stick, a hobo, 5 shoes, and a light bulb, what would you do?
Posted 14 years ago
Ohhh Jeeez

*Heaven on earth*

If I had all of those things..

I would eat the crayon.. or, split it with the Hobo :3

Tie the lightbulb on the stick with a string and go fishing for the shoes with the Hobo, and enjoy my afternoon.

I actually would too... No internet = desperation!
Posted 14 years ago
I would give the 5 shoes to the hobo.And say goodbye to him

And for the others..

I would string together the green crayon and the light bulb and the stick to CREATE FIRE!!
Posted 14 years ago
Jaller.Inika wrote:
I would give the 5 shoes to the hobo.And say goodbye to him

And for the others..

I would string together the green crayon and the light bulb and the stick to CREATE FIRE!!

What he said :)
Posted 14 years ago
... weird but ok maybe ill give the shoes to the hobo but i forget the lightbulb is in there to ..oh well...ill make a picture for the hobo and hang it on the street wall with the string and stick....i guess thats it :D
Posted 14 years ago
If the shoes are adidas or smthing, I keep them, and ill give one to the hobo xD

Then I would use the crayons and draw HELP on the lightbulb.I would string my hand to not forget I have new shoes ^_^ And I would play fetch with the stick..
Posted 14 years ago
loll hmm i dnt kno tu high ta think
Posted 14 years ago
ties the hobo up with the sting steel his shoes and lightbulb, poke him with a stick n draw on the lightbulb
^^ but im a violent person at heart lolx lmao
Posted 14 years ago
Be Easy92 wrote:
a question from fb.........You must use all the items --- if you had a green crayon, a piece of string, a stick, a hobo, 5 shoes, and a light bulb, what would you do?

I would give them all to the hobo. LOL.