Anybody noticed the run around?

derayne
by derayne · 6 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Has anybody noticed that yesterday imvu put a redirect up on the new products page so you can't go there?

It now directs you to earning credits page where you may go sign up for all their fabulous offers that spyware the heck out of you with their "just download this game and we'll give you credits, never mind that key logger behind the curtain".

And that they took the spin out of the garage? All of that which I thought that was kinda tacky lol. That's like coming up to somebody and taking back the free chuckecheese token you gave em lol. As sad as that is I just find it desperately funny. Any other changes you've seen?
Posted 14 years ago
yep theres no more free spin or new products page
Posted 14 years ago
spawn wrote:
yep theres no more free spin or new products page

Yeah, and soon, I think the cunts will remove the myyearbook way of earning credits.
Posted 14 years ago
Yeah, they removed some of the better VIP deals, they started checking for US proxies on videos, they added capetcha to PR, and they reduced the number of credits you get from myYearbook. There is also a rumor that they are planing to reduce the number of credits given to members during the client tutorial. Plus, they are currently charging all accounts made after 6/6 double credits on all products in the catalog.

IMVU is trying to get rid of free credits.
Posted 14 years ago
:S that really sucks.. :evil:
Posted 14 years ago
I noticed that, I wonder why every online game needs to become greedy over time...