Alpha Protocol

Al3xxx
by Al3xxx · 2 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author

Note

In the near future, worldwide political tensions are at a breaking point when a commercial airliner is shot down by a U.S. missile over Eastern Europe, killing all aboard. The U.S. government claims no involvement, and dispatches Agent Michael Thorton to investigate and bring those responsible to justice.

Loyalty carries a price and no one knows this more than agent Michael Thorton. A talented young agent cast out by his government, Thorton is the only one with the information needed to stop an impending international catastrophe. To do so means he must cut himself off from the very people he is sworn to protect. As players determine how to accomplish different objectives, the decisions made and actions taken in each mission will ultimately transform the type of secret agent Michael Thorton will become. Every choice the player makes as Michael Thorton will carry consequences for his future and the fate of the world.

Trailer

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQ58AqfgENY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gQ58AqfgENY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/b]
Posted 14 years ago
Hi,
I have not played the game but I was interested when I first heard of it years ago. I feel that if Alpha Protocol came out before Mass Effect 2, it would have been better received because it is so similar to Mass Effect 2, but not nearly as good with more bugs, worse graphics, not as interesting of a setting, not as interesting of a story, and a worse combat system.