Posted 14 years ago
Me.. :awesome33: ..Scares the shit outa me though :P
~Rain..
Posted 14 years ago
OH MA GOD
I LOVE THAT MOVIE <333333333333333
Its so awseome!!!
Posted 14 years ago
Silent Hill is a very impressive film. Certainly not perfect, but it is certainly useful for fans of the game and those who are not familiar with them, but it certainly helps if you are familiar with the history of the Games.
Posted 13 years ago
i liked it but not scary to me
Posted 13 years ago
I am a recent addition to the Silent Hill fanbase, however, I am *quite* fanatical. I have played Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill Homecoming, Shattered memories, and Silent Hill 3. I own the movie, and eagerly await the second, Silent Hill Revelation, and hope to connect with others.

~Harper
Posted 13 years ago
The movie was good, but the ending was sort of off. Also...I don't remember the cop lady dying in any of them? I'm pretty sure that was a thing you could avoid in all of the ones I've played.... But then again I haven't played ALL of them yet.
Posted 13 years ago
LiLIPop0_0 wrote:
who like Silen Hill?
V.v

I do. Obviously. Which one do you like? Movie, games, or both?

-- Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:45 am --

Tymon wrote:
The movie was good, but the ending was sort of off. Also...I don't remember the cop lady dying in any of them? I'm pretty sure that was a thing you could avoid in all of the ones I've played.... But then again I haven't played ALL of them yet.

Cybil was not supposed to die, no, at least not like she did. The movie universe is all kinds of skewed compared to the game universe.

-- Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:46 am --

narkissajohn wrote:
Silent Hill is a very impressive film. Certainly not perfect, but it is certainly useful for fans of the game and those who are not familiar with them, but it certainly helps if you are familiar with the history of the Games.

I watched the movie first, but was hooked and played as many of the games as I could get my hands on. The movie universe is unarguably different, although not necessarily in a bad way.