IMVU Top Modelz! (get massive amounts of free Coinz!)

Sir Saignren
by Sir Saignren · 7 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hey, I found a cool little trick in IMVU's Top Modelz to get mass quantities of free Coinz easily :) It gives you free Coinz every time you visit it right? Well, use something like Check4Change or some other refresh macro on your browser and set it to refresh every 5 seconds or so (allowing time for the game to load) and leave it alone for a while. You'll get 120 coinz per visit, and before long you'll be fucking rich :) Have fun. I don't play the game myself, just checked it out and noticed that.
Posted 14 years ago
yeah but our aim is credits and not coinz.So......its pretty annoying to see tons of spam messages from imvu on your hp lol
Well if you're not interested then bugger off! There are separate sections for money and credits, and this is in the "Off Topic" section, so I am fully in my rights! This is not fucking spam! There are people out there that enjoy the Top Modelz game, and if they want they might find this useful. If you're just going to hate on someone trying to be helpful then go fuck a cactus covered in fire ants!

Sorry for the outburst all, I'm a bit drunk, and honestly I hate it when people act like assholes when I try to help out. Anyone else who's interested in this feel free to post or use the method, those who are gonna be assholes can follow what I said in the first paragraph.

Blessed be! :)
Posted 14 years ago
Sir Saignren wrote:
Well if you're not interested then bugger off! There are separate sections for money and credits, and this is in the "Off Topic" section, so I am fully in my rights! This is not fucking spam! There are people out there that enjoy the Top Modelz game, and if they want they might find this useful. If you're just going to hate on someone trying to be helpful then go fuck a cactus covered in fire ants!

Sorry for the outburst all, I'm a bit drunk, and honestly I hate it when people act like assholes when I try to help out. Anyone else who's interested in this feel free to post or use the method, those who are gonna be assholes can follow what I said in the first paragraph.

lol,u got me wrong.I didnt say this is spam.I ment of the message "blah blah got your pic for xxxx coinz,go take some pics now!!" messages of IMVU.That's kinda annoying coz I have like 20 messages of it in a day.
Ah lol. Srry then. Honestly, I opted out of it since I don't play it, so no messages for me! :P
Posted 14 years ago
They took out that feature long ago. You wont get any messages if someone "steals" your avatar pic. If you want to know if someone did the only way is to go to the game and check.

JonXRulz wrote:
Sir Saignren wrote:

lol,u got me wrong.I didnt say this is spam.I ment of the message "blah blah got your pic for xxxx coinz,go take some pics now!!" messages of IMVU.That's kinda annoying coz I have like 20 messages of it in a day.

Jon i saw your pic and honestly you should never get any messages for that instance
lolololololololololol