Playspan

Woolve
by Woolve · 5 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Well i just read once a nice thread about playspan in the old forums , it said how to get free vip , well i cant remember anything but there was a way to make more and more money of credits on playspan for free or something like that and with that money you can buy creds , but how this works again? sorry if im in the wrong sub-forum
Posted 13 years ago
Woolve wrote:
Well i just read once a nice thread about playspan in the old forums , it said how to get free vip , well i cant remember anything but there was a way to make more and more money of credits on playspan for free or something like that and with that money you can buy creds , but how this works again? sorry if im in the wrong sub-forum

It is too dangerous, slow, and requires having allot of friends who trust you.
awww :(
Posted 13 years ago
Requirements: Verified PayPal, some friends who trust you and you trust them, might not need a mass since their friends will probably want this too and they will trust the friend who trusts on you, maybe. 1 USD to start with and IMVU and Playspan account. It makes many people happy, and gets you money but is RISKY and can get you disabled asap...
woah , so thats the trick my friend was talkin about , he said one mistake and BAN! thats why he didnt tell me :(