!!Squad Leaders Needed!!

Don Sam Stormrage
by Don Sam Stormrage · 26 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
As you all know that we are going at war. Unfortunately, we are short of manpower at the moment, and manpower is the key to success in this war. At the moment, our army has 4 squads, out of which, only 2 are active. We need a total of 7 squads consisting of 7 soldiers (to make a total of 49 soldiers and 7 squad leaders). This thread has been started so that we can decide whom to replace and whom to give new squads to.

We shall be debating on the worthy candidates who are recommended by other members, and if you want to apply to become a squad leader, you can do so here in this thread. Bear in mind not anyone can become a squad leader.

We shall be deciding ourselves and setting up the criteria ourselves, which shall not be stated here.

Some basic things to keep in mind before applying for becoming a squad leader are:

1. You must have at least 70 posts.
2. You must be able to recruit soldiers for your squad

This is the general criteria that you need to apply to become a squad leader, and the criteria is subject to change.

In addition to that, all reputed members can recommend people whom they think are ready to become squad leaders.
Posted 13 years ago
I would like to Nominate my self lol
Posted 13 years ago
I would like to be one of squad leaders but my posts don't say the same thing.
enea123 wrote:
I would like to be one of squad leaders but my posts don't say the same thing.

Neither does your karma...no offense intended of course. Its not upto me to decide the squad leaders, I'm just a helping hand.

EDIT: Post requirement decreased to 70, 300 was too much.
Posted 13 years ago
I would be willing to be a squad leader but I would like more info on what my responsibilities would be.
Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:
I would be willing to be a squad leader but I would like more info on what my responsibilities would be.

Responsibilities:
1) Organizng / Gathering troops
2) Making sure soldiers know their mission
3) Giving out medals when soldiers earn it
I really think Andrew should be given leadership of a squad, he's upto it.
Posted 13 years ago
I regained most of my usual activity today, I did not post in most threads because I felt no need to. Now that I've regained my activity I think I will apply for this position.

I do have good leadership skills, my amount of posts is enough, I already know how to deal in most situations, I've received most kinds of training which Don Von has offered me and from now on, I'll be as active as I used to... I'd say more things, but I wouldn't like making it seem like I am bragging or anything.