Zero punctuation

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 22 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hey guys ! I knew this site for a while but i didn't think of sharing (silly me)
Well maybe some of you know and some of you don't but this site is funny and awesome and its basically rants about video games :
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/ ... ion?page=1
I like listening to this guy rant about games , also its not the only thing you can find on that website but you will find out when there .
OK that is all guys . Have fun :)
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Something is wrong with the page that link sends you to.
It crashes IE every few seconds.

then try googling zero punctuation
Posted 13 years ago

When will you learn to use a better web browser? Being a h4c|<7r, I thought of all people, you would know how un secure it is. Not to mention it seems to crash a lot for you.

Opera or Firefox are the only browser I would chose to use and I chose Firefox out of those 2 for the extra ability my addons give me.

You're welcome to use Google Chrome if you like your entire web browsing history uploaded to Google's servers. :roll:

Nikky Maxim wrote:

Type in "Zero" in Google and it's the first result. Which is where it should be.
Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:

When will you learn to use a better web browser? Being a h4(k3r, I thought of all people, you would know how un secure it is. Not to mention it seems to crash a lot for you.

Opera or Firefox are the only browser I would chose to use and I chose Firefox out of those 2 for the extra ability my addons give me.

You're welcome to use Google Chrome if you like your entire web browsing history uploaded to Google's servers. :roll:

Nikky Maxim wrote:

Type in "Zero" in Google and it's the first result. Which is where it should be.

I have 10 browsers installed.
However, if I do not use IE which is installed on all PC's...then how will I know the best ways to exploit it?

Posted 13 years ago
However, if I do not use IE which is installed on all PC's...then how will I know the best ways to exploit it?

Running tests on IE to find exploits and things is one thing. Using it as your default browser for all activity is another...

You don't have to use it for your day to day web browsing to figure out how to exploit/h4c|< it.

Idk, personally, if I could uninstall it without having to "h4c|<" my OS, I would.

Also, since we're gonna play this game:

Posted 13 years ago
D.M wrote:

Running tests on IE to find exploits and things is one thing. Using it as your default browser for all activity is another...

You don't have to use it for your day to day web browsing to figure out how to exploit/h4(k it.

True, but I am sure it helps.
Anyways...I looked at the code for the site and it is filled with javascript functions checking to make sure your browser is Mozilla based or Op.
This is just another case of a browser nazi making their site IE incompatible because they want to feel superior to other people.
Posted 13 years ago
I just loaded the site instantly with no errors in IE 8.0.7600.16385 32bit and 64bit

Can you show me some examples of the code you're talking about?