3 Year+ IMVU Guest_ Account + RuneScape Account

Transcribe
by Transcribe · 5 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I've got my FIRST EVER IMVU account for sale, I didnt think I should put it on the Grey Market due to it being a singular Guest account.

It's been an account since 4/26/08 - Hardly ever logged into, Never been in trouble with IMVU, Squeeky clean. Account Ready for AP - Age 18 - Able For permanent name registration after $0.99 VIP.

Proof of Account Age:

Proof of $0.99 availability:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Off-Topic RuneScape Account

My 3 month old (Played On Time Not Counting Sitting Time):

Stats(Quick Photo Thanks to SwiftKit):

Bank(Only Noteable Items):

I have NO SET PRICES. These are just things I wish to get rid of, I'm asking for no less than $5 for the IMVU acc and no less than $10 for the RS account.
Posted 13 years ago
Doesn't matter how old your account is.
If you didn't remove the Guest_ tag before April 1(I think) using the 0.99$ offer,the account wont lose the Guest_ tag for the same thing now.
It will lose the Guest_ tag temperorily and then it will appear Guest_ after the VIP expires.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
JonXRulz wrote:
If you didn't remove the Guest_ tag before April 1(I think) using the 0.99$ offer,the account wont lose the Guest_ tag for the same thing now.
It will lose the Guest_ tag temperorily and then it will appear Guest_ after the VIP expires.

No, I think it's any account made BEFORE that day. If not I'm gonna go Forum surfing.
Posted 13 years ago
//.Spring wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:

No, I think it's any account made BEFORE that day. If not I'm gonna go Forum surfing.

Here's what it says.

Varsha ,a MILF from IMVU staff wrote:
Hello,

On May 1st, 2011 we made a change to the way VIP subscriptions work.

If you purchase your VIP subscription on or after May 1st, you will keep the guest prefix off your name for only while your VIP subscription is active. Once the subscription expires, you will lose the VIP benefits and get the guest prefix added back to the account name.

The change also means purchasing VIP subscription will no longer allow you to register as a Creator. Becoming a creator requires you to purchase your name.

Please note that this change does not affect anyone who purchased the VIP subscription prior to May 1st.

Thank you.
Posted 13 years ago
It's old enough that if you buy vip on it, it will keep it's name without vip. Try messaging UH99, he buys old accounts for this reason.