IMVU Account Sale, Loaded, 50$ USD

TheAnvil
by TheAnvil · 2 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I had an account on here, XxANVILxX but i can nolonger login, so i made this, im resigning IMVU, my account has over 400$ worth of stuff, 36 outfits designed with a new avatar per, 500+ items, 2 public rooms, Visit: Astral Rave Dome, thats one of my rooms to give you an idea, it has AP and Guest Removal permanently, and its aged and verified, send me an email at gage.macdonald@yahoo.com for more details, selling the account info over secondlife via notecard for fair trade.
Posted 13 years ago
TheAnvil wrote:
I had an account on here, XxANVILxX but i can nolonger login.

Yahoo blocked our mail server. In order to get into an account on our site signed up through yahoo, you need to PM me the user name, current email address, and a new non-yahoo email address. We will then send confirmation to your old email address and set you up with a new password.

TheAnvil wrote:
so i made this, im resigning IMVU, my account has over 400$ worth of stuff, 36 outfits designed with a new avatar per, 500+ items, 2 public rooms, Visit: Astral Rave Dome, thats one of my rooms to give you an idea, it has AP and Guest Removal permanently, and its aged and verified, send me an email at gage.macdonald@yahoo.com for more details, selling the account info over secondlife via notecard for fair trade.

I suggest that you sell your account here: buysell/manage_ad.php?mode=create_ad&step=1
In order to sell an account on our site, you also have to sell the original email address you signed up the account with along with it.