GTA: Online

RollingGuy
by RollingGuy · 7 posts
10 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 10 years ago · Author
So hey guys, this'll be my first post. Anyway, I've been playing for quite a while now and since this group is themed after Mafia's I was wondering if you guys had a crew on GTA:O to wreak some havoc in. If anyone needs some help or tips, ask away here. I could also assist on Boneyard survivals for cash farming and just hang out there. Pretty active during the weekdays. I'm surprised no one made a topic of this here already.

Bugs aside, it's pretty fun.
Posted 10 years ago
No, we don't have any crews on GTA. I won't be playing GTA 5 till if and when it comes to pc. I do hope it does though, I'd hate to have to give it a pass if it stayed console exclusive.
Posted 10 years ago
i have gta5 for xbox but i haven't touched it since the day online came out.
Posted 10 years ago
GTA is coming for PC :D. anytime this fall. we shud see gta 5 for PC and ps4,xbox one.
Posted 10 years ago
Bulldog wrote:
GTA is coming for PC . anytime this fall. we shud see gta 5 for PC and ps4,xbox one.

I read about this too...if it does, I'll probably pirate it first just to try it out before spending the money.

Mostly because I am cautious when it comes to the games industry these days and I don't have the money to drop on games and have them be shit or riddled with anti consumer bs. But also because from what I've seen with regards to GTA 5, it seems to be heavily dependent on online gameplay and if it's anything like GTA 4 with it's social BS...i'll just trash it. Don't got time to be messing with online services when I just want to quickly load up the game and drive around.
Posted 9 years ago
I know some homies who play gta and that are sick af