♡ Win 1500 medits ♡ Valentine's Pic Contest - Closed

Soli
by Soli · 16 posts
5 years ago in Contests
Posted 5 years ago · Author
SmartSelect_20190213-101725_IMVU.jpg

Spoiler: Contest Is Closed

Show off your Valentine's pics and edits. Best pic gets 1500 medits. Couple's pics or solo pics, show off your best looks. :katheart7:
Posted 5 years ago
good job
Posted 5 years ago
Pretty much this seems to have failed or noone participated?
hexagon12 wrote:

Yep. Failed. Noone ever participates in these. I think some people just prefer to get their medits by spamming forums. Oh well. I tried to help. I was going to post an easter contest but decided not to bother.
Posted 5 years ago
We need to get more legitimate users here. Most just think of us as a market and don't realize we're also a community where you can socialize, learn and have fun. You don't have to buy or sell anything if you don't want to.
Posted 5 years ago
hexagon12 wrote:
There are few contests where i have seen people participating but those were in the earlier days. As for the later ones theres none. To each forum the last is a spam by the same user pretty much.
Posted 5 years ago
Soli wrote:
hexagon12 wrote:Pretty much this seems to have failed or noone participated?
Yep. Failed. Noone ever participates in these. I think some people just prefer to get their medits by spamming forums. Oh well. I tried to help. I was going to post an easter contest but decided not to bother.
Thank you for the reply. And not sure this contest is valid after over a month of Valentine itself. Whats good to know is that reply was quiet fast than what I expected after seeing how most people dont communicate with others.
well, just finished a Easter backpack. I guess I can try one more contest. I'll post the link here once I'm done or u guys can just check the recent stuff.. until it gets buried under a bunch of medit farming spam.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=12762
Posted 5 years ago
Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 4.28.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 4.52.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 4.38.38 PM.png
Posted 5 years ago
@kendalus0099

cool entries. but sadly this contest is no longer active.