♡ Win 15,000 medits♡ May Medics Contest! (Closed)

Soli
by Soli · 32 posts
4 years ago in Contests
Posted 4 years ago
nice pics everyone i will try to do it too:)
Posted 4 years ago · Author

@wildtiger
deadline is approaching so be sure to get your entry in by next Friday, May 29th. Winner will be announced that weekend. :awesome25:

Posted 4 years ago
Just few hours till the submission time ends. Guys hurry up with your Medics Photos.

I know that one entry is valid. I just wanted to show love to the fighters in this pandemic situation. Please do not disqualify me.
https://prnt.sc/sqalq1
Last edited by godviras on Sat May 30, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

@godviras
thanks for posting! It's actually one entry per person per day. If you post multiple entries at once, only the first entry will be counted. You're welcome to enter a new pic each day though. Good luck!

Posted 4 years ago
I enjoyed the theme.

thank you :)
Thank you to everyone who participated! This contest is now closed. Winner will be announced tomorrow, Sunday May 31st.
Posted 4 years ago
:tlaconcerned:
Good Luck Everyone ^.^
Thank you to everyone who participated in the May Medics Contest. Winners and prizes are listed below.

:dancingapple: Grand Prize Winner!! :dancingapple:
@godviras

You win 15000 Medits!

Runner Up

@Dickcomuf

:dancingbannana: You win 1000 Medits! :dancingbannana:

Third Place Winner
@TheBosanac

:dancingbannana: You win 500 Medits!
:dancingbannana:

Fourth Place Winner
@VilaTronic

:dancingbannana: You win 200 Medits!
:dancingbannana:

Reminder: For participants who submitted multiple pics on one day, only the first photo was counted as an entry.
Thank you again to all the participants! And special thanks to
@Don Von Alpha Dom
for showing off his phunky dance moves!
Posted 4 years ago
@Soli

Thank You Soli. Thank you so much for hosting great contest. Loved to be part of the contest. :redHeart: :purpleHeart: :blueHeart: Also lot of thanks to Mafia Family. :working2: . I am grateful for the Mafia Family for keep the website with simple :wrench: and easy design and lot of interesting blogs and stuffs. I want to thank
@DataMine
@Don Von Alpha Dom
and others working under the hood to keep the site running. Making the website without the advertisement. :turkey: :rockout: :dancingapple: Also a big thanks for all of participants in this contest. :pinkheart:
Posted 4 years ago
@Soli

Thank you Soil, was fun to take part in it :)