Nick English Fail

Ghoku
by Ghoku · 42 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Oh i dont know maybe the brain that corrected you english which are bad LOL!
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I understand Ejo; his English has gotten much better over the years.

Lol, I know Don, I was commenting on one of Ejo's posts at the time, about something he said to Sam. I did not say that Ejo's English is impossible to understand.
Posted 13 years ago
Nick... that was a sign, and then there was another sign O_O and here comes the third . . . . . . <- (if you don't get it you never will)

And yes Nick is an android, but why would this be funny to some one new that doesn't have any knowledge of Nick being a grammar nazi? O.o talking about the random "LMFAO!" o.o"
Posted 13 years ago
Random wrote:
Nick... that was a sign, and then there was another sign O_O and here comes the third . . . . . . <- (if you don't get it you never will)

And yes Nick is an android, but why would this be funny to some one new that doesn't have any knowledge of Nick being a grammar nazi? O.o talking about the random "LMFAO!" o.o"

LOL! I know Random, I remember the signs you mentioned. xD

-Randomly bangs my hammer on Nimit's head again-
Posted 13 years ago
-waits for Don Falcon to be serious and online while Don Von gets a hair cut- OwO (its still a joke by me and nick, just ignore it)
Posted 13 years ago
I have not cut my hair in 3 years. The closest you are going to get to me getting a haircut, is me putting mayo in my hair, wrapping it in a plastic bag, and letting it sit for an hour to revive dead ends. << I do that a few times per year. My wife has pictures.
Posted 13 years ago
Thanks for sharing this information, its really an amazing post
keep it up
Posted 13 years ago
yor12ks wrote:
Thanks for sharing this information, its really an amazing post
keep it up

Did you even read the post? LOL.