!!Squad Leaders Needed!!

Don Sam Stormrage
by Don Sam Stormrage · 26 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
JonXRulz wrote:
yeah
sam's got a point like noob mafia guy who came here to spy on us(Eg:-Prototype) might start another account and become squad leader... dont think we want that to happen

Prototype won't be able to come back if he was IP banned, unless he knows how to change his IP or uses some other way to create another account, but I doubt it. Plus, according to Tony he was not a spy [If my memory recalls correctly]? You do have a point though too, someone spying on the family is the first thing we want to avoid.
Posted 13 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
yeah
sam's got a point like noob mafia guy who came here to spy on us(Eg:-Prototype) might start another account and become squad leader... dont think we want that to happen

Prototype won't be able to come back if he was IP banned, unless he knows how to change his IP or uses some other way to create another account, but I doubt it. Plus, according to Tony he was not a spy [If my memory recalls correctly]? You do have a point though too, someone spying on the family is the first thing we want to avoid.

Prototype made a new accout a couple of weeks ago, and when I invited him to a meeting with me, his new account stopped loggin in.
Posted 13 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
JonXRulz wrote:
yeah

Nick, I got banned on ls-rp.com around 3 times. I got my IP FLAGGED, I didn't even bother changing it, it just did. The last 4 numbers of my IP change everytime, LOL!
Posted 13 years ago
CAN I JOIN THE SQUAD???
Posted 13 years ago
wakoraizo wrote:
CAN I JOIN THE SQUAD???

Please do not type in all caps, raise your reputation on the forums and then ask to join someone's squad. I do not think any of the current squad leaders including myself would recruit you when they know nothing about you.