Free Stickers

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 322 posts
16 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 15 years ago
this is great ^^
Posted 15 years ago
Don u said u get percentage of credits spent if someone came on ur page and buy sticker from link of it ...
so if u make ur sticker and put on ur page and buy it with ur dummy account from ur page u should get credits i tried didnt worked .. then i bought other sticker from my page not mine and i didnt get credits again .. is this working or they disable it or its done with IP...
Posted 15 years ago
Don said you get dev tokens. If you mean that.
Posted 15 years ago
no i dont mean that ...
if someone came onto ur page and buy sticker that is not urs but he buy it from BUY STICKER link u get fraction of points ..
this dont work anybody .. i tryed with dummy account got nothing .. buy bought with promo .. so maybe thats why ..
Posted 15 years ago
no need Don i was thinking thats prob in first place ...
Posted 14 years ago
Hey, I was just thinking, [I evern tried but no good results so far] is there a chance that you can make a PANEL like this?! Like, to move it where you want to. That would really be awesome. :lol: :D
Posted 14 years ago
So great of a way to get stickers, and so easy to code! Thanks for the tip!
Posted 14 years ago
html stickers , wow we never see all ^^
this look's to be real good but .. eee well
I am not doing it .... not for now but still i'll give it a try :)
we can change the client value yes ... but for the servers one ... we have to first know what encrypt they use on their linux debien based computers.... and linux won't let it h4c|< easly ... we need to get an autorisation data to get in it ... so that not done buy yelling Rabbit ..
after how the files are recorded ... we need to know their code...
I think I am getting too far lol . so I will shut up for now xd
have a pleasent day ;)