Jon is pissed

Jon™
by Jon™ · 9 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author

Ladies and gentlemen and boys and girls and ummm people who are none of them.. welcome to another episode of "Jon is Pissed" where you see Jon creating drama yet again for the hell of it.
If you are wondering why Jon is pissed this time... here's the reason.

Jon's IMVU started acting weird.It made Jon log into random accounts automatically while he refreshed page or changed tags etc.Jon was happy looking into naughty messages and pictures of his fellow IMVU members that he really didn't meet.But Jon really didn't see one thing comng... just like Jon was abled to get into to random accounts,random people got into Jon's account o.O

So Jon woke and logged into his IMVU and found out that his credits were missing -.-"

But Jon knew it couldn't be transfered because you need password to transfer credits,so Jon started scratching his head and umm got tired of it.So, he made a shitty MissGreenbacks naked sticker for the hell of it and it ummm looked disgusting so he has hidden it for the moment >.> well nvm that.. and wanted to see how the shitty sticker looked on his hp ^.^

Then it happend.. Jon found out how he lost his credits... SOME RANDOM -BEEP- -BEEP- -BEEP- WHO LOGGED INTO JON'S ACCOUNT AND BOUGHT A -BEEP-ING MILEY CYRUS AND JUSTIN BEIBER STICKER WITH JON'S CREDITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and hence Jon got pissed off for the nth time ^.^

THE END

-- Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:01 pm --

and thanks to this topic Jon got enough Mafia credits to buy a cool color for his not so cool name ^.^

P.s:- Sorry Rain,I like the color 2 :p
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
How many credits did you loose?

about 1k :3
Posted 13 years ago
u bitchin For 1k u need to get fucked up for dat u wasted 5 min of my life reading dat bullshit all because u lost 1k Wtf is wrong with u Jon sometimes i think u got issues
Mr.Fire wrote:
u bitchin For 1k u need to get fucked up for dat u wasted 5 min of my life reading dat bullshit all because u lost 1k Wtf is wrong with u Jon sometimes i think u got issues

first of all,this is offtopic section,secondly my point is not the 1k but the damn glitch and lastly Jon thinks u got some issues
anyways
lets not fight like kids ^.^
we cool?^.^
Posted 13 years ago
yea i dont want to do this useless bikkerin