LadyHikari
by LadyHikari · 17 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago
Ez1o wrote:
Curse my Romanian teacher, please. She sucks. :D

and his history teacher xD
Posted 13 years ago · Author
I don't curse people when I can help it - do you know why? It'll come back at the caster 3x worse than at the castee. Or more, depending on severity.
:evil: And... Jon, I'm not gonna answer that because that's incredibly personal for you. :bun:
Posted 13 years ago
Welcome to the family, i really don't believe in anything you just said but i don't mind it either. But cursing teachers shouldn't be against any rules, they should be open for any attack xD
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Well, I don't mind if you don't believe me, that's fine as cake, :bun: , but I will not curse innocent people who act in your best interests to the best of their abilities. As I want to be a teacher myself, I will not harm fellow teachers.
Posted 13 years ago
I rather find it facinating on how open you are about your abilities and the fact that you practice, i myself have done a few healing spells and the like in my time though unlike you i never fell more into the white i love causing pain to those who disrespect my family or friends. ^.^ though you psychic abilities i find myself in awe over. it is true everyone to a certain degree possesses such abilities but none so refined and found within one at least none that i have found and personally tested. though i would say i hold a sense of psychic but nothing like urs mine is more seen as the third eye which when nourished with the people who are atuned to it can grow to great feats anyway. or as a wiccan friend of mine stated my natural ability to see auras is astounding... according to her anyway. i've never really found anything of myself facinating. though i do find myself wishing to speak with you in a more frequent form to discuss further of abilities and senses of practicing. ^.^
Posted 13 years ago
LadyHikari wrote:
I don't curse people when I can help it - do you know why? It'll come back at the caster 3x worse than at the castee. Or more, depending on severity.
:evil: And... Jon, I'm not gonna answer that because that's incredibly personal for you. :bun:

you can PM me?e.e
Posted 13 years ago
I wanna invoke Bloody Mary xD

Help me out. I tried doing it at midnight with candles and saying Bloody mary three times, but nothing. :(