Introduction..

MikaLialious
by MikaLialious · 7 posts
13 years ago in Introductions
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Talking of myself is not something i enjoy doing nor do i encourage, though my personality is difficult even for me to place, I can be carefree at times and have fun though when the coldness sets in as my friends have learned it is best to back away. Yes i stink at boards like this one though i dont believe that is a personality trait rather than it is completely agrivating to try and sift through countless pages of topics. I am rather scatter brained at most times my thoughts jump from one to another then back at a rapid pace, I say what is on my mind alot of the times and if my words offend you trust me you'll know if i intended it that way. My hobbies, purely plain and simple, I love rping weather it be on yahoo or imvu which most of my work on the computer within rp is based between those two. I am accustomed to receiving orders from one or the other against the opposite as well as building my different rping abilities from the two different chats, and yes the way of rping and the rules are outstandingly different in many areas. I was first taught how to rp when i was 12 and have been preforming the same duties ever since in which my instructor has first started me on. Offline i thoroughly enjoy reading and writing poetry, stories, books, and songs. My summer days are usually spent at the lake taking in the serene beauty of the sun set glistening off of the water and using the area for more training of my body. my personal loves of life that i own is yes one my computer, two my swords, three my different sets of knives, four the average pen and paper, five music, six a good pencil and my sketch book, and seven which i dont own but love it anyway a great fight. as for my name that is on a need to know basis which i feel you all would understand also something necessary for you all to know if you wish me to stop by a certain topic please give me the direct link otherwise i will be spending hours trying to find it, i am an upfront person not one to sneak behind and search my way for posts. p.s. the slow time i have on imvu and yahoo right now is killing me i find myself trying to fall asleep from how dull it is. if i missed anything please mention it as i stated in the beginning talking of myself is not something i normally do so i took usual questions and answered them here.
Posted 13 years ago
Great introduction!
Welcome to the Family.
Be active, and Enjoy your Stay.
Posted 13 years ago
To the family.
Posted 13 years ago
Nice and unique introduction.
Welcome to here with big hands.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Thank you for the welcomes, they mean a lot.