NEED HELP ASAP !

mr.atl
by mr.atl · 7 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago · Author
OK THIS IS WHAT HAPPEN,THIS GUY NAME ProHood said he selling his account for 10k,so i said yea ill buy but 10k was all i had,so then a few dayz later he was back again said he tired of it he just gon sell it to me for 6k,so i gave him 6k,an he gave me the password,but its not workin or something,so if yall can help me to h4c|< him or something,ill reward you credits,thankz.....plz hit me asap.
Posted 13 years ago
This is hot. So i got one question how did you gave him your credits, if you sent them to account you were buying then thats hot too but if its some other account or something well post that too. Is he still speaking with you and do you have more info about him expect nick on imvu.
Posted 13 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
This is hot. So i got one question how did you gave him your credits, if you sent them to account you were buying then thats hot too but if its some other account or something well post that too. Is he still speaking with you and do you have more info about him expect nick on imvu.

Exactly. We need a bit more information on him, and if you can provide us with an email address, that'd be cool.
Posted 13 years ago
You should never buy an IMVU account from someone, unless they also give you the original email address that was used to make that account...and the password + security questions / answers for that email account.

Anywho, we can not do much without the guy's email address.
Can you give us his account name?
Posted 13 years ago
Probably everyone is thinking about it, but I'm saying it out now... Why the hell would he need credits if he was giving away his account? -.-
Posted 13 years ago
Random wrote:
Probably everyone is thinking about it, but I'm saying it out now... Why the hell would he need credits if he was giving away his account? -.-

Uhh...scam? To trick people into thinking that he's selling the avatar. OR he probably sent the credits to another one of his avatars by now, if he's not stupid.
Posted 13 years ago
I have no idea with this hotness when a deal just at the rate imvu would give for a starter o.0 and the username seems already pretty obvious upthere..