Lesson 1 - Basic Animation

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 17 posts
15 years ago in Flash
Posted 14 years ago
i dont get it.
Posted 13 years ago
I actually finally finished this lesson. The only part that got to me was the motion guide. For some reason I couldn't get it to work with these instructions so I researched a bit and found that I had to add a classic motion tween on the guided layer, then everything worked perfect. [: Oh and CS5 doesn't have the graphics menu. Only buttons classes and sounds.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
KaciLynn wrote:
I actually finally finished this lesson. The only part that got to me was the motion guide. For some reason I couldn't get it to work with these instructions so I researched a bit and found that I had to add a classic motion tween on the guided layer, then everything worked perfect. [: Oh and CS5 doesn't have the graphics menu. Only buttons classes and sounds.

Did you set the GUI to classic mode?
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
KaciLynn wrote:

Did you set the GUI to classic mode?

Uh probably not... ~checks~ Nope... whoops. lol.
Posted 13 years ago
nice tutorial, i'll try it. ty for share don :wink: