Opereation Did Every thing just taste purple?

spartans12
by spartans12 · 4 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
This Post if for the most random things that come to your head all is fare game. Make Jokes , make pervy statements, its all fair game, Just no direct attacks on other people.

-- Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:14 am --

As i sit in a coffee shop in an undisclosed location I sit and think of good book ideas. So here this goes, I will be having this random thread for crazy book idea if my book is Published you will be credited for the best idea and be given compensation for your help. So this is what i have so Far. Plot A post high school teen in between 18 and 20 strives to find his place in life. His mind is so scattered through out his 18th year he just parties it away no time for collage and just blows off working. So now hes backed into a corner and is forced to return to the state he was born in. as he Goes over his past he relives those high school glory days as he returns home to find out he is a high school Legend. But that's as far as i have gotten. Any Ideas? Writers Block is a bitch.
Posted 13 years ago
For the past 5 Months I have lived in a Cardboard box with only a Jar of Mayonnaise.
The FUCKING End
Posted 13 years ago
Rain wrote:
For the past 5 Months I have lived in a Cardboard box with only a Jar of Mayonnaise.
The FUCKING End

That sounds interesting. Moar, please
Posted 13 years ago
No place will hire him because of his bad work record, so he gets a job stripping at a gay strip club. While stripping, he gets the idea that he should take his high school with him to college. Long story short, he is rapped in a back ally one day after work by his high school rival who can not live down the legends. He sets up a booth in his high school to get more of his fellow peers to go to the same college as him. Then, once they go..., he uses them to take notes for him in classes..., so he does not have to go to class and can still party. His job as a male stripper continues, which makes him really popular with the ladies. Three months latter, he finds out he is dieing of aids from the rape, and decides to go out with a bang. He breaks into NASA and throws a college party on one of their space shuttles. After the party, he blasts off and is never seen again.

Oh, and you have to sneak a romance in there; a college girl who is sad as fuck that he is gone...and kills herself.

[spoiler=Sequal]Sequel: He lands on an alien planet.[/spoiler]