Britney Spears~Hold it against me

Alexandra <3
by Alexandra <3 · 5 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Britney Spears-Hold it against me

Soooooo DAMN!
I don't even know how to start.
I think the video is super awesome super fantastic super wonderful super fabulous super amazing super stunning super gorgeous super beautiful super pretty super cute super nice super cool super lovely super exciting super interesting super unique super surprising super original super great super hot super spectacular super incredible super colorful super artistic super creative and loads of super other adjectives that I can't think about.

Well, now being serious...I really do love her video is so much better then a lot of her newer relased work.Even if I love everything she does this is truly better...like you can see it from 8000000000000000000000000000[and more 0's spam] miles.

So I love love love love love the song and I love love love love love the video.

I feel like a proud mommy lmaooooo

What do you think?
Posted 13 years ago
I absolutely love this song. When I first heard it I was like ''OMG!! A new Britney song~!!!" It has a great dance beat and an awesome double meaning. [:
Posted 13 years ago · Author
IKR!
I can't wait for the album to be out!
Like I also heard the teasers of three of the new songs and they sounds really awesome.
Idk britney's voice makes them so awesome lol.
Posted 13 years ago
Yeah. Britney is pretty Don. xD
Okay so I totally typed b-o-s-s and it showed up Don. Wth? lol. But anyways. Brit is just amazing. Straight up.