Supernatural

Nox
by Nox · 19 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Random wrote:
You don't have to be gay/bi when there's rock music!!!

That is right.
The magic of rock music can turn all of the guys into girls.

I was meaning more of the Dean spotlight. His little performance was sexy. He has excellent bone structure in his face. It's yummy.
Posted 13 years ago
Luvs supernatural. I've seen all the episodes so far, never missed not even 1 lol
marimina wrote:
Luvs supernatural. I've seen all the episodes so far, never missed not even 1 lol

I've missed quite a few of the beginning ones because megavideo and vureel take them down due to copyright and then surfthechannel never updates their listings because no one bothers to update their links on the listing. I've seen the past two seasons though.
Posted 13 years ago
Lisette wrote:
marimina wrote:

I've missed quite a few of the beginning ones because megavideo and vureel take them down due to copyright and then surfthechannel never updates their listings because no one bothers to update their links on the listing. I've seen the past two seasons though.

Try piratebay or kickasstorrents.
I dont torrent shows usually. When I feel like watching them, its right then and there. I prefer to stream them immediately. =] I use piratebay for programs and such though. I used to use mininova but then it closed down for awhile and reopened. Not sure if I can still trust it.
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I use Vuze: http://www.vuze.com/
Demonoid is also awesome if you can get in.

I used that program back when it was called Azureus. =] I just stick to BitComet for now. I'm used to it's layout.
Posted 9 years ago
Omg, i wathc this i love this show like for real its intresting heheh.