▐ Grammar Nazi▐

Sapphire
by Sapphire · 17 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
The one with "you're" and "your" made me piss my pants laughing, literally.
Posted 13 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I just realized Nick's avatar is a picture of a grammar Nazi.

Well, isn't that surprising? xD
That's the coolest picture of a Grammar nazi I found by googling, in my opinion at least.

Actually, and you may know this by now, but, I do believe your avatar picture happens to be of the Captain from Hellsing holding a dictionary. Still a good representation of a grammar Nazi, and also a werewolf to boot!
Posted 13 years ago · Author
harperpyre wrote:
Nick Shadow wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
I just realized Nick's avatar is a picture of a grammar Nazi.

Well, isn't that surprising? xD
That's the coolest picture of a Grammar nazi I found by googling, in my opinion at least.

Actually, and you may know this by now, but, I do believe your avatar picture happens to be of the Captain from Hellsing holding a dictionary. Still a good representation of a grammar Nazi, and also a werewolf to boot!

....I thought that the Captain from Hellsing has got grey hair. ._.'' Oh well, I'll just have to rewatch Hellsing.
Posted 13 years ago
Nick, I've got your back. I'm already working on a cure. So far i have noticed that the mix of weed, coke and a russian whore seems to be the best solution.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Random wrote:
Nick, I've got your back. I'm already working on a cure. So far i have noticed that the mix of weed, coke and a russian whore seems to be the best solution.

Firstly, that kind of solution just sounds plain nasty and secondly, leave my Grammar Nazi virus alone. D: I still need it. @~@

How did you conclude that that mix is a solution by the way? o.o You didn't...... ._.''
Posted 13 years ago
Nick Shadow wrote:
Random wrote:

Firstly, that kind of solution just sounds plain nasty and secondly, leave my Grammar Nazi virus alone. D: I still need it. @~@

How did you conclude that that mix is a solution by the way? o.o You didn't...... ._.''

To be honest, that's more a prescription of a dose of "man the f*** up"
Posted 13 years ago
But GNV can evolve into FIBV (Fucking Idiotic Bastar virus) D: