Message to all mafia members!

C-Digg
by C-Digg · 73 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
C-Digg wrote:
Even though IMVU may have a LOT of freaking cash, they are not at all represented by how well they do business, and how well they persuade young teenagers to buy their products.

Let me explain.

IMVU only allows 13+ year olds. Good, but that's complete bullshit, since I've seen a lot of 11 and 12 year olds. They completely fail at this, and yet they assure parents that only 13+ year olds play this game.

Another thing is that even though it's 13+, some swear words are NOT allowed. Umm, what the heck?
ANOTHER another thing is that they won't let you GAMBLE FOR CREDITS. No matter what age you are. It doesn't matter.
ANOTHER ANOTHER another thing ( :lol: ) is that you have to pay 20$ so you can virtually have sex, and virtually smoke, and virtually drink. Hell, even have a shirt saying sex on it, or a cigarette or a alcoholic beverage on it.

What's sad is that most of the individuals under the age of 18 don't have VIP. What's even sadder is that most people who have VIP and stuff are 18+. What's EVEN MORE sadder is that most of the 18+ are individuals over the age of 33, who actually have kids playing IMVU too. So, they refuse to pay their children VIP so that they can bask in the glory of it.

Great job, IMVU. Really.

Another retarded thing is that they have taken down our toolbar. Why? For placing "images" which they "own". LOL. I bet their logo is made by a 10 year old who did it in MS paint in 1 minute, blindfolded.

In conclusion: IMVU is a great game, but STAY AWAY from all of their offers. DO NOT buy anything from them, seriously. Unless you want them to have more cash than WoW.
Help us make IMVU a free(if not, at least a cheaper) world, where people aren't categorized by their parents's credit card, but by their personality, and intelligence. Let's teach IMVU a lesson, starting today.

Code
Stay safe, don't buy this. United, we can make a difference.
The IMVU Mafiaâ„¢.

I wish I could play imvu freely...but I don't really know how to make Credits :(
Can U please help me? I promise you if u will help me I will help you too spread the word about this :D .Thank you
Posted 13 years ago
Errrr, i alwayz resolve mi probz dat involve money wid violence... so i cant really say wat we should do becuz i have no idea... but ill say diz... their offerz r complete bullshit, free involvez a quiz den to get to da quiz resultz n to get da credz u have to give ur phone numba, wen u do dat BAM $10 charge, all fo juzz myb 1k ... scam...
Posted 12 years ago
a tear went from my eye when i was reading this :cry: ... lol i absolutely agree with you :badgrin:

Posted 12 years ago
For us to even begin making a difference we need to track our faithful members (those that are logged in realitivly often)
even thou im new ill put whatever free time i have into asisting u guyz :)
Posted 11 years ago
Yeah, I use to be one of those kids back in the day who fell for IMVU's tricks. Not anymore. I realize today how bad their credits system is when buying credits, or even days when they have sales. It never gets old to them.
Posted 11 years ago
Dunno if this's been said, don't feel like reading all the comments, call it lazy, call it smart? call it whatever you want...but...my point is...I'm getting to it now...one moment...almost there...okay, is this:

Most AP Users are Under 18...

-- Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:44 am --

Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Random wrote:
Would you go to work for minimum pay cause your work helps people?

I actually might. I think we need more good things done in this world, hell, I already help people for free as it is.

For example: I don't get anything for fixing people's posts, but it makes the forums look better over all which is why I do it.

And we all thank you from the bottom of our hearts...I mean it..really...I do... :)
Posted 10 years ago
I wish more people would realize that the only way to stop IMVU from over-charging is to stop giving them money.

I have never given any money to IMVU because it's way too easy for them to just cut your strings and go "Oh well, we can do this just because we can". :roll:

Everything I have has been gifted to me or earned by doing odd jobs, selling artwork, or surveys. Now that I've started devving I get SOME credits from that but it doesn't matter much to me since I only make things that I want and can't find.

If someone wants to gift me credits I always at least direct them to a reseller, I feel less guilty about it that way and at least at that point there's a chance that you might be helping someone feed their family rather than lining the pockets of IMVU.
Posted 10 years ago
I used to play a MMO game, called Free Realms (IMO, it's "Pay Realms"), developed by $ONY Online Entertainment ($OE) set in fantasy-themed world, with jobs, quests, guilds, exploration, etc., sorta similar to World of Warcraft. When I started playing this game, there were no players devving/creating items until recently, where players could make items and submit in the Marketplace using Player's Studio. IMVU Credits are analogous to $OE's "Station Cash (SC)" However, a player couldn't transfer SC to another player. The SC only goes to $OE's bank vault. $OE is a lean mean profit-making machine. Over time, I got disillusioned with the game. $OE made a mistake when they offered players to become "lifetime members," which they eventually discontinued it. I was lucky to buy that membership instead of paying monthly. I outgrew the game, and move to IMVU a month ago. I safely stored my Realms' acct info, hoping one day to play that game, if $OE developed more quests and expansion sets; as a lifetime member, "I can check out anytime I like but I can never leave," lol.
Posted 10 years ago
I agree, I spent who knows how much on credits b4 I found my 3rd party seller, and I still have to buy a 10 dollar card every month so I can keep my VIP so I can dev, its stupid is what it is, I am kinda tired of the whole thing, but I stay for the few friends that I actually trust. :P