My HP doesn't load

AMPLUSomnians
by AMPLUSomnians · 5 posts
13 years ago in IMVU Homepage Codes
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hey, I have a big problem and I don't know why. soo... my hp doesn't load! I use firefox, I tried no chrome and it doesn't also load. I cleaned all the pannels, cleaned firefox history, cookies, etc, and it doesn't also work! can someone help me please? x_x
Posted 13 years ago
AMPLUSomnians wrote:
Hey, I have a big problem and I don't know why. soo... my hp doesn't load! I use firefox, I tried no chrome and it doesn't also load. I cleaned all the pannels, cleaned firefox history, cookies, etc, and it doesn't also work! can someone help me please? x_x

What are you getting when you go to the page?
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
AMPLUSomnians wrote:

What are you getting when you go to the page?

http://i54.tinypic.com/104oit1.jpg
Posted 13 years ago
One of my friends is having the same problem.. He gave me this screen shot earlier and told me it stays that way constantly.. + he is unable to upload any products thus being an rather experienced Developer..

._. I wonder wtf is happening..
Posted 13 years ago
@AMPLUSomnians: Have you recently added any new codes to your HP?
Have you tried clearing your panels?
Can you send me your avatar name in a PM, so I can look at it please?

-- 21 Mar 2011 06:38 pm --

@LittleToxicMissTox: Your friend needs to log into the newest version of the IMVU client and chat with people.