THOSE BA*TARDS BANNED ME FOR NOTHING!!!

Woolve
by Woolve · 13 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Well i was on IMVU chatting with my friend... well suddenly I got disconnected form imvu and my password and IMVU name didn't work anymore.. when i requested a new one i seen an e-mail saying that:

Hello, RemTheShinigamiXRyuk. We have evidence that you recently impersonated IMVU Staff. You have been guilty of this behavior before. As described in our Terms of Service, this behavior is strictly prohibited. As a result of your actions, we have permanently disabled your account.

Thanks,
IMVU Customer Care & Education

ARE THOSE FU**ING BA*TARDS KIDDING ME?!"?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!
I didnt do anything.. i did not personally offend anyone for no reason... i did only use the smile,nod,report method.... now i got banned.... >_<

is there a way to get my acc back? not really other?!?!?!?

I spent more than fu**ing 200€ on that 3D chat... i was a developer... and now THAT??!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?

If there is no way to get my acc back, pls give me the e-mail of some IMVU mod to tell them my opinion... FU**ING BI**HES

EDIT: AND NO I DID NEVER IMPERSONATE IMVU STAFF... NEVER EVER.. NEVER!!!!

Edit 2:
Wait.. i got an IP Adress Conflict after i had to reconnect to my WLAN again... my password didnt work once form all sudden.... i did request a new pass.. and changed it.. i written it on paper and stored it into a box you need a code to open.. o.e... <-< is there any possibility that i got h4c|<7d?

Edit 3:
Nevermind about the IP Address conflict.. i just accidentally connected to my WLAN twice o.e
Posted 13 years ago
Woolve wrote:
Well i was on IMVU chatting with my friend... well suddenly ig ot disconnected form imvu and my pssword and IMVU name didnt work anymore.. when i requested a new one i seen an e-mail saying that:

Hello, RemTheShinigamiXRyuk. We have evidence that you recently impersonated IMVU Staff. You have been guilty of this behavior before. As described in our Terms of Service, this behavior is strictly prohibited. As a result of your actions, we have permanently disabled your account.

Thanks,
IMVU Customer Care & Education

ARE THOSE FU**ING BA*TARDS KIDDING ME?!"?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!
I didnt do anything.. i did not personally offend anyone for no reason... i did only use the smile,nod,report method.... now i got banned.... >_<

is there a way to get my acc back? not really other?!?!?!?

I spent more than fu**ing 200€ on that 3D chat... i was a developer... and now THAT??!?!?!?!?!?!??!? WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?

If there is no way to get my acc back, pls giv eme the e-mail of some IMVU mod to tell them my oppinion... FU**ING BI**HES

EDIT: AND NO I DID NEVER IMPERSONATE IMVU STAFF... NEVER EVER.. NEVER!!!!

Edit 2:
Wait.. i got an IP Adress Conflict after i had to reconnect to my WLAN again... my password didnt work once form all sudden.... i did request a new pass.. and changed it.. i wirtten it on paper and stored it into a box you need a code to open.. o.e... <-< is there any possibility that i got h4c|<7d?

Edot 3:
Nevermind iwth th eIP Adress conflict.. i just accidently connected to my WLAN twice o.e

so is your problem fixed? i could give you a vip accoutn so you could contact imvu about the misunderstandment
would be nice, but i made a temp account and worte a help ticket.. well i hope someone will answer x~x

and no my problems are way not finished..... but i try to keep calm... i only loose my nerves if i freak out o.e
Posted 13 years ago
Woolve wrote:
would be nice, but i made a temp account and worte a help ticket.. well i hope someone will answer x~x

and no my problems are way not finished..... but i try to keep calm... i only loose my nerves if i freak out o.e

i sent you the name and password . file it as vip so they get back at you faster . i hope you get your acount back . good luck
thanks, be sure i wont change anything as the pass on your acc :)
Posted 13 years ago
Woolve wrote:

Tell them you want to see a chat log of you impersonating IMVU staff, and the ip address used during the impersonation.

What payment method did you use to pay IMVU inc?
How long ago did you pay them?
Posted 13 years ago
Woolve wrote:

oh its ok even if you change i dont use it lol .
No no its okay, IMVU Inc said it was a missunderstanding and that they would reactivate my account if i aproove my real birth date... i made a picture of my citizenship which is registered by the state Austria ;D well i hope they wont make me problems because the age of the acc which i got form nickvalentine is not equal my real age, but i told them that it is not my account and that i got it from a friend [well it would sound dumb if i said someone from IMVU Mafias gave me the acc xD] and i said that i could proove that i did NOT h4c|< this account ;D

Well now lets hope that my account gets reactivated, thanks for every help :)
Posted 13 years ago
Woolve wrote:
No no its okay, IMVU Inc said it was a missunderstanding and that they would reactivate my account if i aproove my real birth date... i made a picture of my citizenship which is registered by the state Austria ;D well i hope they wont make me problems because the age of the acc which i got form nickvalentine is not equal my real age, but i told them that it is not my account and that i got it from a friend [well it would sound dumb if i said someone from IMVU Mafias gave me the acc xD] and i said that i could proove that i did NOT h4(k this account ;D

Well now lets hope that my account gets reactivated, thanks for every help :)

i hope you get your account back and you're welcome :)
Wtf? Im waiting for an answer on my help ticket since a week >_<'' when will they answer alrdy? o.o