Squad 6 Wants You !

Sapphire
by Sapphire · 17 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago
BumShakaLaka wrote:
This made me Lol. :D

lol..well..err...I need to check that website out, see if they copied any of our "things".
Posted 13 years ago · Author
BumShakaLaka wrote:
Nick Shadow wrote:
Not that I am aware of, Linda. I talked to him the few times he was recently on, he's just busy in real life. I believe he'll be active again soon enough.

Thank`s, Nick.

Nick Shadow wrote:
I hopy my answer was of some use. <~<

It was. >~>

I am most glad to hear so and you're most welcome.

...Now, there's something I should talk to you about I think. Hit me up next time you see me on MSN. o.x
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Don Sam Stormrage wrote:
BumShakaLaka wrote:
This made me Lol. :D

lol..well..err...I need to check that website out, see if they copied any of our "things".

I checked, they are safe and inactive.

Yeah lol I saw.
Posted 13 years ago
Would love to join your squad, have quite a few resources I'm sure the Mafia would find useful. Though my posts aren't exactly upto par. Hit me up with a PM if you'd like to know what I have or, are interested in allowing me to join your squad.
Posted 13 years ago
I would suggest you PM some kind of contact info for Nick, or myself as i can contact Nick about it, and we will tell you if you qualify.

Also everyone posting here, if you think you could get in without hitting the post limit, then please PM me or Nick some contact info.
Posted 13 years ago
I am very interested. but I will wait until all requirements are met. maybe later I will join. survivors struggling friend. I will support you fully. 8)