Minecraft :D

Don Sam Stormrage
by Don Sam Stormrage · 18 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Lol Minecraft is extremely addictive, fun and mind boggling. Your mind gets trained, your eyes get strained, but you dont wanna quit. Seriously, its amazing. You don't have any objectives, you just gotta survive. You're alone on a random island and you gotta survive from zombies, spiders, skeletons, dogs and, my favorite, creepers, who explode if they get near you (mwahahaha). So you mine, make stuff, build stuff (even portals to hell!) and prosper and survive :D like a miner, a builder and a warrior. Best thing? You can play it single player or multiplayer! :D

I play the cracked version. I've attached my Minecraft to this post (v1.5).
minecraft.zip

Its small, handy and fun, and you dont need to install anything, just extract and play :D
Posted 13 years ago
Its small, handy and fun, and you dont need to install anything, just extract and play

is it wrong that the quote above me sounded dirty ?
Posted 13 years ago
=3 I have the full game.
Fucking love it!
Posted 13 years ago
Rain wrote:
=3 I have the full game.
Fucking love it!

Should it not be Love fucking it!???
Posted 13 years ago
Fucking a piece of Software would be quite the struggle.
Posted 13 years ago
It Sure Has Some BC-Graphics But Like Said Before It Really Is Addicting.Like People Start To Make Minecraft Mods For Other Games Like Garrys Mod And HL?
Posted 13 years ago · Author
xnickxvalentine wrote:
Its small, handy and fun, and you dont need to install anything, just extract and play

is it wrong that the quote above me sounded dirty ?

Lol noo, if you want to take it in that sense x]
Posted 13 years ago
Also,
Does anyone know of any SMP h4c|<s?
I'm out to Revenge Grief a Server after they destroyed my fucking House and Banned me.