Hey all can ai put music on imvu.com music store?

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 8 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Can u put music on imvu store?
Posted 13 years ago
lol have no slightest idea.. but i wish for vocaloid's song to be available -random- :mrgreen:
I kind of hope IMVU has the Youtube TV as animated Gif like Furniture though.
I Think the flash Youtube TV is quite annoying to following us around, when the comparison between (avi/scenery) IMVU with the reality video is far apart. I just think they should make a standalone furniture screen for youtube so we can view and remote it from a distance/sideview as 3D.It will definitetly rises up the realistical 3d functionality as a Tv should.
well after reconsider to make that happens by asking imvufeedback and the 2 dev who made the flash.... the request status has got deleted .
Posted 13 years ago
But if I uploaded something to that site, how would I receive the credits when the song is purchased on imvu? Unless IMVU is paying me money for the right to sell my music on imvu?
Posted 13 years ago
F.A.T.E. wrote:
But if I uploaded something to that site, how would I receive the credits when the song is purchased on imvu? Unless IMVU is paying me money for the right to sell my music on imvu?

IMVU pays tunecore money and tunecore pays you money.
Posted 12 years ago
I wonder..., if we make a song titled IMVU inc sucks Mafia Nuts and upload it to Tune Core, would it show up in the IMVU music store?

if that passed i would so play it in all my mixes and rooms love the idea don :))