i do not want

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 9 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
This is yet another rant from yours truely .
this rant is more of a personal experience and it pisses me off bad.
When i say im bi whats the first thing that comes in mind? no not that. yes , threesome.
Being bi does not mean that i want to have a threesome. thruthfulle i dont like them but thats just me .
I'm just sick and tired of people thinking that if a girl is bi she wants a threesome . that doesnt happen with bi boys then why girls?
i know its hot girl on girl but girl boy girl is that my taste . i personally would rather be with a boy or with a girl but not with both at the same time.
that would make me more confused than i already am.
so that makes me angry.
and hey when i say im bi . IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WANT A THREESOME A FOURSOME OR A HUNDREDSOME. ITS NOT HAPPENING.
Thank you for reading :)
Posted 13 years ago
Yeah,it's true.
I often had to read up to see who's pussy had my dick while having threesome.
Posted 13 years ago
So true.
But to be honest, I think Girl's are turned on by Boy on Boy as much as We are by Girl on Girl xD
Posted 13 years ago
I would just like to say that I am bi and I also dislike threesomes..., though for the right man....we might have to make an exception.

You know there is that one person you and your partner would make an exception for...
Posted 13 years ago
Well I agree with Don von really.
and I'm not even Bi.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
nope i would never have a threesome because i dont like sharing my partner . and boy on boy makes me sick >.< i once went to meatspin.com and that image will never leave me head . i get jealous so yea a threesome would be very dangerous for the other girl especially boy
Posted 13 years ago
Then stick your status with the mood atm -giggles- preferably i prefer femininity at most .