Beware of Mods

absynthian
by absynthian · 79 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago
Willowdeadsunleahy wrote:
I was and thinking about it again being a Dev I was taken down when I was giving out all of my shit for free I did request I believe that if your a Dev do it for the fun not the credits my account was spammed and trashed by other Dev around the time the Family was getting attacked. told that what I was doing was wrong and that I was just encouraging these "Brats,"

Then a few of the male Dev found out I am gay (I dont hid this why should I) and h4c|<7d me I was able to gain back control but have over 41 hours of work destroyed.

At the time I was 16 or so and vary unstable and Dev was how I dealt with the world, but I tryed hard to let be.

Till one mod found out through a chat I was gay (male) he banned me on all three Ips I used. My joy and love my escape at the time was taken from me. I felt so.... hurt and angry Why was I being attacked all I wanted was to give my joy to others. Why did who I like have to come in to this?

I left IMVU till about a few mouths ago when a friend begged me to come back... I told her I would come back if I could find away to protect my self. After about a few hours of searching I found you guys thank you.

WOOOOOW. That is absolutely disgusting. Ffs, I thought IMVU was supposed to be fun. It is not that serious! I'm sorry you had to go through that.
IMVU will probably punish me later for giving a very low score on their quality on the survey they asked me to take regarding their reputation.
Posted 13 years ago
o_0 there's mod ? how to recognize lol
Posted 12 years ago
Ok, MOD are done to me then...
Posted 12 years ago
I am now a lone noob because I was banned by a shitty mod. Thanks.

-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 am --

Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Jin wrote:
Sad little fucks, they think they are some sort of Gods, when in real life I bet they are 12 year olds hiding behind their computers. Ahahaha.

No, most of the mods are old retired ladies who stay home all day and just need something interesting to do, so they take up the mod life.

Yeah I think they have to be 18+ -_-
Posted 12 years ago
My one and only encounter with these a-holes was years ago as a newbie responding to an old thread of at least 3 years where someone was looking to sell mesh files for cash...I made an inquiry to see if they were still selling as I was looking into being a developer when I first joined IMVU..and was immediately sent a very intimidating PM saying what I was doing was against IMVU policies and that my account could be banned or some crap like that if I made another post like that....scared the hell out of me at the time.......
Posted 11 years ago
Thanks for the heads Up!

-- Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:10 pm --

Adventuree wrote:
I am now a lone noob because I was banned by a shitty mod. Thanks.

-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:34 am --

Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Jin wrote:
Sad little fucks, they think they are some sort of Gods, when in real life I bet they are 12 year olds hiding behind their computers. Ahahaha.

No, most of the mods are old retired ladies who stay home all day and just need something interesting to do, so they take up the mod life.

Yeah I think they have to be 18+ -_-

They are 81+ -.- ... Old farts.
Posted 11 years ago
Oh, some Mods are downright evil. You really shouldn't trust any of them, or anyone on the internet in general. I've been fighting with Forum Moderators and with IMVU staff to get my innocently disabled account back for almost two years now and it took them this long to inform me that I have to bribe them in order to get it back. LOL.