imvu acting up

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 8 posts
13 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Ok so lately my imvu has been messing up , for example im chatting with my friend and it disconects me from the chat or or when im chatting i suddently get a error about chat session , i thought someone was trying to h4c|< me so i changed my password to a even harder one . letters and numbers etc . Is anyone experiencing the same issues as me ?
Posted 13 years ago
I haven't been on the client much lately but when I have been, I haven't experienced any unusual issues.
Posted 13 years ago
Well as it seems.. Imvu has been messing the chat session since version 458.30 and up.
That happens if you have limited/low network signals at the moment, and then-- Imvu will restarting your client with the notice ("Your IMVU session has timed out. Please log in again").
The result now you can't pause your connection with the newer version and with avatar around.
For another clue that might occurred, your cached might hitting the limit/high at one time session when you downloading too much items.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Those sound like network issues to me.

no my network never acts up its running fine , just weird its not much of a worry , just annoying
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
no my network never acts up its running fine , just weird its not much of a worry , just annoying

ah.. I do recall There was a time imvu acting ups and disconnected some peoples in public.
but it just rarely happened to me xD maybe you should try older version like 450,it less complaining :lol:
Posted 13 years ago
How often do you get those errors? If you get them constantly then like Don Von said they are network problems.
Posted 13 years ago
Had the same issue.
After a clean reinstall, everything went back to normal.