Anyone watch Cage?

4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2
by 4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2 · 3 posts
13 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Ok so I enjoy hiphop and eminem is not a favorite of mine cause he makes ryhemeing sound so homo, but "Cage" speaks all this truth and everything and I thought I show him my support so if you guys want to see what I mean here :3 some new style of music you'll enjoy or hate and troll xD either one is fine "Eating it way out of me" is the first video and it combines more of a mild dubstep style to it.

NOTE CAGE IS ALL LEGIT NOT EDITED AND LIKES TO STAY UNDERGROUND!

"Tongue In A Sharks Mouth " Is a low beat and semi depressing it a love song pretty much not terrible but it explains alot about cheating and men/women who lie and cheat and take your things or vice versa but is amazing :3

"I Never Knew You"
Another love song and is a low tone beat that escalates, he is singing about mystery girls who you just met and want to get too know and stalk basically til you met them.. Is a good song ^^

Alright the next song is "Hugs and Kisses" and the beat is made mostly with percussion instruments it has a awesome style I love it personally <3

Hugs and Kisses

Tongue In A Sharks Mouth

I Never Knew You

Alright all you got to do if you want more look for covers with artwork and that say Cage on them that how you know peace love you all <3
Last edited by DataMine on Thu May 19, 2011 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed video links.
Posted 13 years ago
4D0e5a8d5Lo4c8k5Inc2 wrote:
Eminem is not a favorite of mine cause he makes ryhemeing sound so homo

You and your silly opinions.