would u rather kiss or kill the person who before above u?

luv4bebe
by luv4bebe · 1212 posts
16 years ago in Social Games
Posted 13 years ago
Kiss with Poison on my lips and Kill >>
Posted 13 years ago
~Blocks with Alex's Frog ~~~
Posted 13 years ago
LoL amused~ you said helping kindly and now then get psycho.are you getting bipolar disorder or just because someone telling you so ? ,otherwise it doesn't matter.
Your fault to sneaking behind my back lol .What all i do was opening tabs of the topics i interested ,and the mistakes part-- I was answering it from the last tabs..
(I have got considerate to stop because Random told it at the middle way thou)
Even you get to learn people's personalities ,you will not change anything and never to encountered it ( because you have no base stand for it)~ It's not about being retard or smart people makes war .it's about ideality.
Some peoples that do base configuration are extremely bad at reading situations and people's emotions(quote). If you never heard what Sir Saignren tried to tell everyone about how we do our missions here. I will give you a point he missed,this works only unspoken.
Personally without anyone approval ,I believe only Don von can understand from the beginning about possibilities from where it's began.
------------------------------------------------------------
This will be endless =.= so ~ push the big leaning stack of magnets on your way and leave the crime venue of this topic.I'll take a break and you can do what you want without afraid to get intervened or heads up by me.
Last edited by Witcheze on Sun May 22, 2011 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 13 years ago
Witcheze wrote:
LoL amused~ you said helping kindly and now then get psycho.are you getting bipolar disorder or just because someone telling you so ? ,otherwise it doesn't matter.
Your fault to sneaking behind my back lol .What all i do was opening tabs of the topics i interested ,and the mistakes part-- I was answering it from the last tabs..
(I have got considerate to stop because Random told it at the middle way thou)
Even you get to learn people's personalities ,you will not change anything and never to encountered it ( because you have no base stand for it)~ It's not about being retard or smart people makes war .it's about ideality.
Some peoples that do base configuration are extremely bad at reading situations and people's emotions(quote). If you never heard what Sir Saignren tried to tell everyone about how we do our missions here. I will give you a point he missed,this works only unspoken.
Personally without anyone approval ,I believe only Don von can understand from the beginning about possibilities from where it's began.
------------------------------------------------------------
This will be endless =.= so ~ push the big leaning stack of magnets on your way and leave the crime venue of this topic.I'll take a break and you can do what you want without affraid to get interved or heads up by me.

Tis a joke but i'll stop since it offends you.. -edits post-
Posted 13 years ago
Guess I'd be dead before I get to her. :I
Posted 13 years ago
kiss ^^
Posted 13 years ago
Woo! :D Kiss back?
Posted 13 years ago
kill cause too many kisses is bad for you x3