cry for help

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 39 posts
13 years ago in Casual Dating Tips
Posted 13 years ago
I don't really know what I would say, as I never really was in such a situation.
But in this case you should talk from your heart and also listen to his side and how he feels.

What I know about most men, including myself, talking about our feelings is hard for us, as we always want to show, we're the hard,
tough guys without any feelings, as feelings can hurt you, as you know yourself. So be sensitive and patient,
if he doesn't tell you everything that is messing with him right now.

Btw, it's sweet that you're fighting for him that hard. I respect that.
Posted 13 years ago · Author
CyeCore Cr4ck wrote:
I don't really know what I would say, as I never really was in such a situation.
But in this case you should talk from your heart and also listen to his side and how he feels.

What I know about most men, including myself, talking about our feelings is hard for us, as we always want to show, we're the hard,
tough guys without any feelings, as feelings can hurt you, as you know yourself. So be sensitive and patient,
if he doesn't tell you everything that is messing with him right now.

Btw, it's sweet that you're fighting for him that hard. I respect that.

Thanks i will try my best :)
Posted 13 years ago
No problem, I wish you two good luck. :D
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
bipolar causes drastical mood swings that he cannot control . The problem is one day he says he needs me the other day he says that i am not what he wants . The problem is that i dont know what to do like i said i do not want to leave him , i was with him for 11 months now .

Why I am qualified to answer this question: My wife was bipolar; and she left me after 3.5 years because..."I made her feel guilty by loving her too much; and she found another man". :roll: We were also in a BDSM relationship. I still love her, and what you mention above is something I experienced.

Answer: When a master / mistresses calls their slave a slut for no reason, it is because they want to make you feel dirty / hurt / humiliated....because that is what masters / mistresses do. They are sadistic. Embrace it, let it bother you on the outside, but know on the inside that he is just doing his job. It is making him happy to see you hurt. Be a slut only to him, ignore other guys,...and you will do fine.

As for the mood swings; be extremely submissive and watch for what triggers them. You may think they are random, but even with bipolar people, there tends to be little triggers that you have to watch for. Try to predict his time of the month, so you are ready for them. (yes, men have a time of the month when their hormones are out of wack too)

If you want reassurance, just have him confess on a good day that even when he denys that he wants you, that he still loves you and wants you; it is just the bipolar kicking in. Then remember that, remember what he said. It will keep you sane.

If you are not what he wants, ask him what he wants, and give it to him. As his slave, that is your duty. If he does not know what he wants, then go all out to do everything he likes. If you do not know what he likes, then you need to bond with him more through communication.
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Why I am qualified to answer this question: My wife was bipolar; and she left me after 3.5 years because..."I made her feel guilty by loving her too much; and she found another man". :roll:

I feel sorry for you Don, I didn't know yet.
Nikky Maxim wrote:
bipolar causes drastical mood swings that he cannot control . The problem is one day he says he needs me the other day he says that i am not what he wants . The problem is that i dont know what to do like i said i do not want to leave him , i was with him for 11 months now .

Why I am qualified to answer this question: My wife was bipolar; and she left me after 3.5 years because..."I made her feel guilty by loving her too much; and she found another man". :roll: We were also in a BDSM relationship. I still love her, and what you mention above is something I experienced.

Answer: When a master / mistresses calls their slave a slut for no reason, it is because they want to make you feel dirty / hurt / humiliated....because that is what masters / mistresses do. They are sadistic. Embrace it, let it bother you on the outside, but know on the inside that he is just doing his job. It is making him happy to see you hurt. Be a slut only to him, ignore other guys,...and you will do fine.

As for the mood swings; be extremely submissive and watch for what triggers them. You may think they are random, but even with bipolar people, there tends to be little triggers that you have to watch for. Try to predict his time of the month, so you are ready for them. (yes, men have a time of the month when their hormones are out of wack too)

If you want reassurance, just have him confess on a good day that even when he denys that he wants you, that he still loves you and wants you; it is just the bipolar kicking in. Then remember that, remember what he said. It will keep you sane.

If you are not what he wants, ask him what he wants, and give it to him. As his slave, that is your duty. If he does not know what he wants, then go all out to do everything he likes. If you do not know what he likes, then you need to bond with him more through communication.

Thanks for the answer don i really appreciate it . The problem is that he is no longer my master and he calls every girl a slut basicly he stereotypes them , he does know that i would never hurt him but he doesnt trust me . Yesterday i got him talk and call me "mi amor" when i gave him what he wants (no dirty details) but this wasnt the first time this has ever happened , i just wanted to let it out of my chest. Thank you so much for your answer
Posted 13 years ago
CyeCore Cr4ck wrote:
Why I am qualified to answer this question: My wife was bipolar; and she left me after 3.5 years because..."I made her feel guilty by loving her too much; and she found another man". :roll:

We are still best friends, and the other man half rejected her (he only wants to be her friend).
Do not count me out yet. Let our bond grow through friendship, and I will delve back into her heart. :heart:

True love takes time, and I am a very patient, loyal man.
Posted 13 years ago
O.o Usually i dont touch Topics like this But i will make an Acception Do what CyeCore Said plain and Simple smoke sum Weed it will make everything better it does for me and it works and who ever said weed was bad they are a lyin peice of Sack Cause Weed is better then Liquor And that is fact it is way more healthy also Now as i said before Some WEED..WEED will help just dont her caught..

PS. If you get hooked on it its okay you can resist oh and btw if you find a really good seller Where you live Tell me :o
Mr.Fire wrote:
O.o Usually i dont touch Topics like this But i will make an Acception Do what CyeCore Said plain and Simple smoke sum Weed it will make everything better it does for me and it works and who ever said weed was bad they are a lyin peice of Sack Cause Weed is better then Liquor And that is fact it is way more healthy also Now as i said before Some WEED..WEED will help just dont her caught..

PS. If you get hooked on it its okay you can resist oh and btw if you find a really good seller Where you live Tell me :o

i'm strictly against drugs lol but thanks i wouldnt evn know where to get weed xD

-- Sun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm --

CyeCore Cr4ck wrote:

We are still best friends, and the other man half rejected her (he only wants to be her friend).
Do not count me out yet. Let our bond grow through friendship, and I will delve back into her heart. :heart:

True love takes time, and I am a very patient, loyal man.

Thats sweet don , i am 100% loyal to him but he will never date me .