by Nikky Maxim · 39 posts
13 years ago in Casual Dating Tips
Posted 13 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

Really Don?
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
bipolar causes drastical mood swings that he cannot control . The problem is one day he says he needs me the other day he says that i am not what he wants . The problem is that i dont know what to do like i said i do not want to leave him , i was with him for 11 months now .

Why I am qualified to answer this question: My wife was bipolar; and she left me after 3.5 years because..."I made her feel guilty by loving her too much; and she found another man". :roll: We were also in a BDSM relationship. I still love her, and what you mention above is something I experienced.

Answer: When a master / mistresses calls their slave a slut for no reason, it is because they want to make you feel dirty / hurt / humiliated....because that is what masters / mistresses do. They are sadistic. Embrace it, let it bother you on the outside, but know on the inside that he is just doing his job. It is making him happy to see you hurt. Be a slut only to him, ignore other guys,...and you will do fine.

As for the mood swings; be extremely submissive and watch for what triggers them. You may think they are random, but even with bipolar people, there tends to be little triggers that you have to watch for. Try to predict his time of the month, so you are ready for them. (yes, men have a time of the month when their hormones are out of wack too)

If you want reassurance, just have him confess on a good day that even when he denys that he wants you, that he still loves you and wants you; it is just the bipolar kicking in. Then remember that, remember what he said. It will keep you sane.

If you are not what he wants, ask him what he wants, and give it to him. As his slave, that is your duty. If he does not know what he wants, then go all out to do everything he likes. If you do not know what he likes, then you need to bond with him more through communication.

Question for the time of the month is there a way to stop that moment.. cause it really bugs me when I can't control myself and hormones piss me off when they go beserck ? Much appeirated :3

Oh and another thing I am bi-polar and I found filming myself around loved ones helps mild it cause my mind begins to become aware of the feeling I don't have constant changes anymore really but I do when emotions hit me, easy way is to buy a cheap camera and a tripod and then have them film etc...it really does help :3 i'm going into a study in my phycology class and my 2 year project is how to mild Bi-polarness to being harmless and how to control emotions I found fruit, taping them, and using mind tricks to confuse the subconious work very well :DD

-- Sun May 22, 2011 5:21 pm --

Mr.Fire wrote:
O.o Usually i dont touch Topics like this But i will make an Acception Do what CyeCore Said plain and Simple smoke sum Weed it will make everything better it does for me and it works and who ever said weed was bad they are a lyin peice of Sack Cause Weed is better then Liquor And that is fact it is way more healthy also Now as i said before Some WEED..WEED will help just dont her caught..

PS. If you get hooked on it its okay you can resist oh and btw if you find a really good seller Where you live Tell me :o

I like fires xD Idea ahahah xD I live in Colorado so xD hahaah i'm loaded xD with this shit all over xD
Posted 13 years ago
Do what CyeCore said. This is a difficult situation and I have just come out of one very similar. My ex g/f was bipolar and I was with her for four years but after the day was over, having done all I could possibly do to help her, I left. I had to for my own sanity. I wish you well and whatever you decide, try to be sure its also from your head and not just your heart. You seem like a wonderful person and I'm sure you don't want to hurt him but sometimes you have to be extremely strong and either live with it or move on.

BTW, is he undergoing therapy for his bi-polarism?
Posted 13 years ago · Author
absynthian wrote:
Do what CyeCore said. This is a difficult situation and I have just come out of one very similar. My ex g/f was bipolar and I was with her for four years but after the day was over, having done all I could possibly do to help her, I left. I had to for my own sanity. I wish you well and whatever you decide, try to be sure its also from your head and not just your heart. You seem like a wonderful person and I'm sure you don't want to hurt him but sometimes you have to be extremely strong and either live with it or move on.

BTW, is he undergoing therapy for his bi-polarism?

hmm no he isn't , he does see what hes saying he just cant control it he told me it himself he sees what hes saying knows what hes doing but he cannot control what he is doing or saying . I love him with all of my heart i will never leave him or hurt him i do not even like thinking about doing that . I would rather suffer than see him hurt after all the time when hes sweet is worth it.
Posted 13 years ago
A great mind trick:

Buy him a pretty stone and tell him you had it blessed or something to cleanse the negative thoughts of its owner, that as long as he has it it will make him feel happier.

Here is a stone list, so you know what to get: http://www.wicca.com/celtic/stones/stonea-e.htm

^^ It could not hurt to try this. Think of it like telling someone that the punch is spiked. Whether the punch is spiked or not, after drinking it...they are going to act drunk.

This worked for the woman I love.
A great mind trick:

Buy him a pretty stone and tell him you had it blessed or something to cleanse the negative thoughts of its owner, that as long as he has it it will make him feel happier.

Here is a stone list, so you know what to get: http://www.wicca.com/celtic/stones/stonea-e.htm

^^ It could not hurt to try this. Think of it like telling someone that the punch is spiked. Whether the punch is spiked or not, after drinking it...they are going to act drunk.

Thanks don ^^ . I would try it but the point is i know how stubborn he is . But i will try it ^^
Posted 13 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
A great mind trick:

Ahh, the placebo effect.
:D
Posted 13 years ago
Mr.Fire wrote:

Really Don?

I hope his joking... Can we take a staff vote on not allowing Justin Bieber/ Rebeca Black on the forums...
Random wrote:
Mr.Fire wrote:

Really Don?

I hope his joking... Can we take a staff vote on not allowing Justin Bieber/ Rebeca Black on the forums...

justin beaver and rebeca black should banned from the forums and their names should be censored i do not care about what lyrics they sing justin beavers just sucks greasy monkey balls on a stick >.<